My wife is having orgasms after 5 years of not being able to.

finished

My wife has never been able to have an orgasm without masturbating. She told me that no one has ever made her climax before. We have been married for 5 years and we came extremely close to a divorce because I found out that she has had several affairs throughout our marraige. We separated for awhile and eventually she moved back in. After that she climaxed for the first time since I have known her when I gave her oral. Since then she now climaxes every time we have sex but can only do it when she is on top. What does this mean? Why can she only now have orgasms? I don't get it.

Was she sexually active before you got married?

Few possible explanations that came to mind:

1) She didn't have enough experience & wasn't familiar/comfortable enough with her body yet.

2) Your sex life became routine, thereforee making it hard for her to achieve orgasm.

3) She became more comfortable with her sexuality during the affairs.

4) The break you took may have spiced up your sex life.

Her being on top doesn't really have anything to do with it. Some women orgasm on bottom, doggy-style. I personally orgasm most while I'm on top, because I'm in control of my body & the thrusting & angles.

Are you sure she's climaxing? One of the best ways to know, although, be warned, it doesn't happen with every woman, is that the inner wall of her vagina starts to contract gently, in pulses. If you are sure then Psychgirly's reply gives some good points. She may have also decided to take more control in bed, thus controlling her ability to rogasm by being on top (if that makes sense).

if she is faking she deserves an award. I don't think she's faking. She had been sexually active before we met. I just don't understand how all the sudden she is climaxing regularly when she never has before. Maybe i'm thinking too much into this.

Actually the fact that you two went through almost breaking up, recovering from an affair, the wife may actually feel a closer bond to you. You could have simply walked away. Instead you choose to forgive her and you are sticking with her. This could be a BIG reason that she is now more comfortable with you and suddenly more responsive to you.

I would doubt she is faking. After going through infidelity I would doubt she is going to try something dishonest.

Heck don't view this negatively. Go with it. Talk about it. Enjoy it. This is good news!!! Congratulations.

My wife has never been able to have an orgasm without masturbating. She told me that no one has ever made her climax before. We have been married for 5 years and we came extremely close to a divorce because I found out that she has had several affairs throughout our marraige. We separated for awhile and eventually she moved back in. After that she climaxed for the first time since I have known her when I gave her oral. Since then she now climaxes every time we have sex but can only do it when she is on top. What does this mean? Why can she only now have orgasms? I don't get it.

Sounds like while she was out screwing other guys she finally figured out how to get herself off. Now she's back with you and is putting her new skills into practice. Basically that and what PsychGirly was getting at.

i'm thinking the same as psychgirl from my own experience with orgasms.

she maybe got alot more sexual experience from her affairs and now is able to achieve orgasms way easier.

i read somewhere that after the first orgasm the next ones becomes much easier to reach and i truly believe it's true.

after i began climaxing for the first time from oral with my bf, the next times it just became easier and easier for me to move my hips the right way and reach that point while receiving oral. i guess "practise does make perfect". now i can usually climax in a few minutes. and just a yr back, i couldnt at all and never had come close.

Archived