NC with ex........need help!

jxl

Help.

I’m at my wits end. Last week I got a text off my ex after us chatting about getting back together saying she is too confused and unsure and needs some time to get her head clear and if that means not contacting me then so be it.

I know this girl wants to be with me but she is just freaking out a bit. I haven’t contacted her since she sent me that message and it’s been over a week now. I just don’t know what to do. There have been so many times that I have just wanted to text or ring her and I haven’t but today I feel like it’s been over a week and is she just forgetting about me and moving on. I can see on her facebook page that she seems pretty upbeat and is putting on loads of old photo’s of her from when she was younger, some with her ex as well and it’s just killing me.

Should I just wait till she gets in touch if she ever does or should I get in touch? How long does she need to get her head clear? Also, I think rather than thinking about us and deciding what she wants she’s just keeping distracted and not thinking about anything which means she isn’t really dealing with her feelings but just hiding from them.

I’m so down at the moment…………

You should not contact her.

If you were her drug, she will contact you.

Just try to accept it's totally over. And start your healing process.

If there ever will be a "let's meet again" between the two of you, let it come from her.

make sure it's an evening date, with alcohol

and no way that she is forgetting you. Want prove? has she ever talked a previous BF when you were together ?

Archived