Is she interested in me?

fnr

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i got a question.

For more that 5 months now i noticed a girl keep looking at me and it's a little bothersome. normally she stays with me at the same desk (we have 2 ppl desks) but every time i sit with a nother girl i notice she looks at me. She doesn't say anything. Usually when i ask any1 for help with something she's the first to pop out and say she can. But what really bothers me is the fact that 3 years ago when i was a first year high school student i told her i like her but she rejected me without a second thought. So now im lost, its not like we'r some great friends, i barely talk to her and also 2 years ago i found out from my dad (who found out from her dad) that she's engaged (that's what made me not look at her in any way) but now if any1 asks her if she has a bf she denies it instantly.

So back to the main question: Is she interested in me or what? and if she's not then why she keeps looking at me (it's not like i look funny or anything), and if she is then why did i get rejected 2 years ago?

Also i don't know if it matters or anything but take in consideration that we'r 2 guys in a class of 26 girls (for the guy's that think it's heaven......well think again, you wouldn't want to be in my shoes trust me)

she might be, she might have been shy before or be having 2nd thoughts about you. id try to just talk to her and not actually ask her out and having known you asked her out before she'll maybe know she has the option. Also continuing to talk to her after she rejected you the first time but acting like a it's not really a big deal to you might seem confident to her

she might be, she might have been shy before or be having 2nd thoughts about you. id try to just talk to her and not actually ask her out and having known you asked her out before she'll maybe know she has the option. Also continuing to talk to her after she rejected you the first time but acting like a it's not really a big deal to you might seem confident to her

lol now way i can do that, im too shy ](*,) to talk to girls, that's why i use a mask of indifference, the way i am i think i'm waiting for her or other girl to come front with this first.

But that's why i was asking for opinions on this. I'm too slow to understand these things (it's faster for me to learn a totally different language that do things like this) so that's why i was wondering if any1 could tell me what could/might be going on in her head. It's a little bothersome t have some1 staring at you, and i don't like it cuz if i make eye contact with a girl i start to blush unconsciously and that's a problem for me.

ive been in a situation where i was with a lot of girls and at first it seemed like they all hated me but i think some of it had to do with frusteration because it got a lot better. The "indifference" doesnt hurt but use it constructively. what you should do is use the indifference to create an air of confidence like "i can talk to you and it doesnt really matter if i fail because i dont really care". you shouldnt come off as a jerk though, just like it's all casual to you and it's not really the end of the world if things go wrong. approach it with humor and everything will seem like it's a game which people can choose to participate in or not and it's their loss if they dont

ive been in a situation where i was with a lot of girls and at first it seemed like they all hated me but i think some of it had to do with frusteration because it got a lot better. The "indifference" doesnt hurt but use it constructively. what you should do is use the indifference to create an air of confidence like "i can talk to you and it doesnt really matter if i fail because i dont really care". you shouldnt come off as a jerk though, just like it's all casual to you and it's not really the end of the world if things go wrong. approach it with humor and everything will seem like it's a game which people can choose to participate in or not and it's their loss if they dont

Well yeah but....im afraid she'll take it as a joke](*,) ,i actualy at a loss of confidace since befor i got to high school, the girls (they war almost all of them bad ass girls who only cared about guys that think with ther fist insted of head) and the nicer girls and those others would just take me as a joke and that's what im afraid of now. Right now i got a rep in the classes of my school as a geek but no1 could actually be able to talk back to me (the only sesible thing they can trow at me is the "u never even had a girlfriend bid" and it's nasty) so if the girl takes me as a jokei'll loose my rep nad that would be bad. It's not like she's a bad girl or anything but i don't know how to read ppl. And if she's shy too and makes a joke out of what i say that would ruin me even more.

jokes are fun. having friends is fun. rejecting someone automatically might give someone emotional security but it isnt necessarily fun. if you joke around with people they will either have fun with you and become friends which can develop into more or be lame and do their own thing but if thats the case then dont worry about it and find someone else with a sense of humor/fun

there's a little problem......no1 considers me being a funny guy and to be precise i usually do things by the book rule after rule, i don't know how to relax or maybe i can't relax, im always tensed that ppl often ask me if im ok or why m i angry but that's just how i am and i don't think ppl understand that.

That's why i'd like to know what's in her het, at least if im to say something at least to have an idea on what to expect of her. I don't really enjoy these kind of surprises. And another question why isn't she telling me if she likes me? she should know that i won't tell her i like her or anything like that after i was rejected by her the first time no?

if you're in a situation where there's a lot of girls and only a few guys then she might be shy of it. even if she wasnt intersted or too shy 2 years ago that doesnt mean it's the same now. it could be but you're the one saying she's looking at you so she must have some reason

well yeah "her reason" that's what i want to know, that's what i need opinions on. I think she's a bit too atractive for me u know so that's why i want opinions. So to put it clear what do YOU think would be the reason? i think it a beet to unlikely to be interested in me no? but if she has another reason....maybe help with something why isn't she coming out and say it? it's not like she'd be the first girl that asks me for help. Im quite a sucker for a pretty face, and at least 2 of them ask for my help every day (sometimes i have to be a jerk and not help them cuz too much work's piling for me)

Archived