Do I stay or go with my ex and his girl?

Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

Well this is a first for me not sure where to start. I am curently living with my ex and his new girlfriend. We were in a realtionship that had strugled for almost 3 years. We broke it off and decided that we would be better off as friends and then he got with my best friend. I am doing better with it then I thought I would. They are both trying to help me through a hard time ( due to no job and no money). My ex recently found out that he is going to be getting a job in another state and they BOTH want me to go with them. It is odd but I kinda want to go but everyone I know is telling me that it is a mistake and I will regret it. I would like to go and get a clean start but a part of me wants to stay where I am cause its the only place I have ever lived and known. My family is another huge factor cause I have never lived more then an hour away from them. I have no idea what to do and time is running out any suggestion would help me.

Wow.

A) I don't care how long ago me and my ex broke up, I could NEVER live with him and his new girlfriend.

B) I could NEVER be okay with my best friend dating my ex.

C) I COULD NEVER EVER LIVE WITH BOTH OF THEM... TOGETHER.

D) You'd be crazy to go with them. Something BAD is bound to happen... it's just all around NO GOOD. Why don't you find a job somewhere else but kind of close for your dad and move there? You get your fresh start, you won't be surrounded by your bestfriend whose now dating your ex (and just around HIM), and you can be close enough to be there for your father.

Archived