Me, my boss, and my good friend...something bad happened

missmebaby

ok so i worked today and he was there...he was trying to be extra nice to me. i said hi and thank you and that was the only 2 things i said to him the whole day. it was very very awkward and he wasnt himself at all, he was really quiet and seemed almost sad or something. i cant really explain it. we both walked by each other multiple times and i kept my head down and didnt even look at him.

my friend texted me earlier....it was a really long message about how sorry she was and she swore nothing happened between them, she just fell asleep in his bed and when she woke up in the morning he was sleeping on the floor. she said she knows how i feel about him and would never want to ruin a friendship over this. i totally ignored her text like i ignored the one he sent me earlier saying i was a great girl. it just made me mad because she is totally lying, i know what i heard and i heard load moaning.

i am just ignoring them both for awhile at least until things cool down a bit

Just go to work and simply tell him that you want to keep your working relationship strictly a working relationship and thats it. From there on just be civil, say hi do what you are asked at work and thats it.

Im not sure how disgusted you should be by him or your friend. Youve both been flirting for a while you went along with him kissing you etc. and as for your friend she owes you nothing in regards to this guy as you were not with him. Sure its a disgusting situation... but id just let it go and keep your relationship with both strictly business. No reason to hold a grudge or anything., also no reason to view either of them as quality people to keep around as friends.

seriously i must have liked this guy a lot more than i even thought i did because i keep thinking about what happened. like i keep having flashbacks and it seems so unreal, like it didnt happen. and i keep hearing them together and it seriously sucks, like i almost feel like im the one that got cheated on. i know i dont have a right to feel like this....i mean, his poor girlfriend =( but i cant help how i feel.

they obviously both feel like they did something wrong to me because both of them have apologized to me and he is trying extra hard to be nice to me.

they obviously both feel like they did something wrong to me because both of them have apologized to me and he is trying extra hard to be nice to me.

No, they obviously both don't want you to get mad at them and then report them at work or tell his gf. It has nothing to do with them caring about your feelings. He is being extra nice because he could get in Serious trouble over this and doesn't want you to report him.

They didn't do anything wrong to you. They DID do something wrong to their SO's. It's all about them not wanting to get in trouble. These people are not your friends.

No, they obviously both don't want you to get mad at them and then report them at work or tell his gf. It has nothing to do with them caring about your feelings. He is being extra nice because he could get in Serious trouble over this and doesn't want you to report him.

They didn't do anything wrong to you. They DID do something wrong to their SO's. It's all about them not wanting to get in trouble. These people are not your friends.

I agree I dont think they believe they did anything wrong or really care if they hurt your feelings. Why are they apologizing to you anyway? What is the guy saying "im sorry I had sex with your friend not you or my GF?" LOL They are just looking out for themselves, so you dont spill the beans to their SO's or tell anyone at work.

Archived