Feeling content and bothered at same time

In_hiding

Well small update for anyone thats been following my story. I made it to my families home safe and sound. I am starting to get the help I need.

I sat down today and deleted all of my exfiances pictures and links to her websites off my computer. And talking to a mutual friend today I found out that she is seeing someone else, it didn't even take a month for that to start happening. I don't know if its Rebound, I say rebound because the breakup hurt her so much even tho she did it, or GIGS. But I do know the guy and he is a total ***. I Still love her, that will never change. But I am doing what is right for me and moving on. She will realize about this guy in a few months. because of what he is is what is giving me problems, not the fact she is with someone else, I just want her to be happy.

Me

I know exactly where you're coming from. Two days ago, my ex got back in touch with me 2.5months after the split. She too had GIGS and has realised the doesn't want to be with her 'rebound' any longer.

After 10 days of NC, she called me in tears, asking to try again. I love her with all my heart so listened to what she had to say and have spent some time talking with her. She's still a little confused and to be honest, now so am I. Just make sure that if she does initiate contact with you, you are in a position to respond to her truthfully and without malice.

Newto

personaly I am thinking that its a rebound over a GIGS becasue of how everything got blown out of proportion and it hurt her real bad and was unsure of the breakup at first.

but thats just what I am thinking. The guy gave her everything she wanted in that first month so she latched onto him.

Me

I hope my ex's rebound (or GIGS) ends this way too...it'd better take another month though cause right now I'm looking for revenge, not reconciliation.

yeah i can relate. while i don't want my ex to get hurt at all (i miss her and love her beyond words) i hope her new 'relationship' doesn't work out. i'm not at a point for reconciliation yet. i'm a mess haha.

Archived