fnr

Ok....where do i start.......im 18 and let's say i never had a hirlfriend, i can walk by an atractive girl without even blinking. So can any1 make an Idiot's Guide on getting a girlfriend? Also is it unusual for an 18 year old guy to have never had a girlfriend or is something the matter with me?

Also another question: Do girls prefer muscles instead of brains (bad guys instead of nice calm guy?) cuz i'm number 1 in the classes of my grade and am rather calm and nice so no girl seems to be interested in me (off the record: im kind of shy so i never acctually asked a girl since i was rejected a few years ago, also i rarely go out, mostly stay at home), most girls i saw seem to be attracted to badass guys with bad attitude and foul language.

off the record: i'm preety good with computers and mostly interested in them.

So can any1 tell me what's wrong with me or make me a guide (but a guide for complete idiots and slowpokes on things like this plz)

I can't exactly write up a guide for you. but i can say that i was in the same exact position as you. I too am 18, never had a girlfriend until a few months ago. I'm a computer geek and want that to be my carreer. But now i've got a girl who i love and who loves me, and is as gorgeous as can be. You just have be patient and you'll find someone who likes you for who you are. I did, so can you!

Well, it depends on the girl. I know a lot of girls that adore smart guys, especially guys that are into computers. For quite a few years that was a huge turn on for me. lol

That's the thing... don't try and get the girls that are into "bad boy" types. You'll just frustrate yourself. Don't even focus on them. There are lots of other girls out there. (I'm only saying this because I've noticed my guy friends can sometimes focus on the wrong kind of girl and assume all girls are like that.)

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with you!

I don't think girls don't like you because you have "brains over muscles", they just aren't knocking down your door because you aren't expressing interest in anyone! It helps to have a bit of physique on top of that, plus working out is good for you. Just because you are smart doesn't mean you have to choose between that & hitting the gym a few times a week.

Everyone gets rejected, over & over again. It happens. But do you know what they call the guy who asks out 100 girls & gets rejected by 99 of them? The guy with the girlfriend

I don't think girls don't like you because you have "brains over muscles", they just aren't knocking down your door because you aren't expressing interest in anyone! It helps to have a bit of physique on top of that, plus working out is good for you. Just because you are smart doesn't mean you have to choose between that & hitting the gym a few times a week.

Everyone gets rejected, over & over again. It happens. But do you know what they call the guy who asks out 100 girls & gets rejected by 99 of them? The guy with the girlfriend

Easyer said than done u know, in lets say the last 11 years or so i never saw a girl to be interested in geeks, so that's why i think there's something wrong with it. Also im not fat at all (barely have about 65-67 Kg and am 1.72 meter) and that's why im asking for advice on this

Easyer said than done u know, in lets say the last 11 years or so i never saw a girl to be interested in geeks, so that's why i think there's something wrong with it. Also im not fat at all (barely have about 65-67 Kg and am 1.72 meter) and that's why im asking for advice on this

Oh trust me. They are out there. And they can't be spotted with the naked eye. But they do love and adore their geeks in all their geekiness.

Alli is right, you have to put yourself out there and risk rejection. Easy for me to say. If I were a guy, I would probably reach 30 and never have a girlfriend because rejection scares the beejeebies out of me.

I don't really have any answers for you but I can say this ...you seem to be a nice guy who is maybe just a little unsure of yourself, your still young you know...I don't think its unusual for a guy your age to never have had a girlfriend, thats not necessarily a bad thing, maybe your waiting on the right one, and theres nothing wrong with that. I know alot of girls are attracted to the "bad ass " kind of guys, but those relationships usually have alot of trouble tagging along with them. So my advice to you is stick it out and don't change who you are....theres someone out there for all of us and yours will come to you when you least expect it I'm sure of it.

I don't really have any answers for you but I can say this ...you seem to be a nice guy who is maybe just a little unsure of yourself, your still young you know...I don't think its unusual for a guy your age to never have had a girlfriend, thats not necessarily a bad thing, maybe your waiting on the right one, and theres nothing wrong with that. I know alot of girls are attracted to the "bad ass " kind of guys, but those relationships usually have alot of trouble tagging along with them. So my advice to you is stick it out and don't change who you are....theres someone out there for all of us and yours will come to you when you least expect it I'm sure of it.

well some ppl say its abnormal to have never haved a gf or have never kissed

Archived