Effective medicine for bipolar disorder

Treatment of hiv: hiv medications
Treatment of hiv: hiv medications

I'm assuming you were diagnosed with this by a professional, if so, didn't they recommend any medications for this?

We can give feedback, but to be honest, it doesn't mean it will work for YOU. You need to try out what is best for you. It's all about trial and error. I'm currently doing the same with medication too. Trial&error. Sucks when you come accross the error, but when you come accross something that WORKS for you, some say it's like a miracle.

Yes I have been diagnosed and have been living without meds! But I am at the point now where it's becoming unmanageable! I go back to the doctor in march and was hoping to avoid the error part of the trial if at all possible!

All medications work differently for everyone. Why is it taking so long for your Dr to start you on medication? March is 2 months away...

He's booked up until march 17th! I have been diagnosed with this disordered for almost a decade now and have done fairly well without meds! However I just went through a very painful breakup with my fiancee and that coupled along with other life circumstances has got me down here lately! I think it's time!

Medications A-Z

Links to information on some of the most commonly prescribed medications used in the treatment of bipolar disorder. Drug therapy is an important component of treatment for manic depression, and it is important to educate yourself about your meds.

link removed

One of my friends is bipolar and she's been put on depakine for depression and mood swings, and risperdal for hallucinations. I'm not sure if all bipolars have hallucinations, but these two drugs are very affective, she's a happier person now. However, like any other drugs they have side affects, just make sure you go through them. Good luck!

Archived