Reactions of exes after breaking No Contact

I am just curious for those who have broken no contact with their exes as to what your ex's reaction to seeing you was?

I had to break no contact today because we both go to the same karate school and the only time I could fit my lesson time in now is after my ex boyfriend's lesson time. I had been no contact for 2.5 months, and I took that time to better myself. I have been working out, changing some of the negatives in my life, etc. So I was fully prepared for seeing my ex(even knowing he pretty much left me for another girl), and I wasn't expecting much from him. And I got exactly what I expected. I walked in and we made eye contact, and he gave me the strangest "eybrow raise" look I have ever seen. But that is all I got from him, which is fine. He didn't talk to me so I didn't talk to him...and he couldn't even look at me after the first eye contact. I would like to work on being friends with him again, but it seems like he is the one who isn't ready for that. Which is odd because he begged me to stay friends with him after he broke up with...

Anybody have any interesting stories about breaking No Contact with their ex's?

Not anything out of the ordinary. I broke NC after a few months by sending her an email. Was shocked to see a reply from her, it was actually a good one. She said she was happy to hear from me and glad I wasn't upset with her blah blah. I guess we're on the road to being friends again.

Okay, maybe this is a weird question. But eye-brow raise? Like both eye-brows?

I have this body language book that says when someone first sees you, like in the first few seconds of eye contact, if they raise their eyebrows then it's a sign that they genuinely like you. So that's a good sign for being friends later on.

He probably just couldn't make eye contact with you because he was in shock. I've acted icy towards exes when they pop up out of nowhere and surprise me. It's my knee-jerk reaction. I'll usually e-mail later to apologize and explain.

Yeah it was both eyebrows....it was just an odd expression that threw me off guard. I guess it is better than him completey ignoring me. And I am pretty sure he wasn't expecting to see me today or at all for awhile since I have been out of his life for awhile now...

Archived