how do i meet someone new?

wastedlove

i really have had enough of being single, i work hard and i am a nice person so why am i still single?

im not desperate cos i dont want just anyone, i want some caring and funny and sexy, but nothing seems to happen and it seems it will stay this way forever, im 26 and i need someone, guess im just feeling down, i just got home from work and watching definetely maybe i wanna be watching with some one.

hope everyone is having a good night

I've met my bfs through recreational activities and through friends...I don't know if that is helpful to you, but I would try to get involved in group activities and keep your eyes open for single friends of your friends. You might want to try online dating too.

The fact that you said I need somebody shows desperation. If you plan on meeting a girl when you go out you will never find them. If you go out to enjoy yourself and have a good time you will meet the girls.

I meet most women at a dog park or grocery store.

im happy at work i just dont work with any women, all men! and when i go out i just go round me mates and we chill out, online dating? i guess i could give this a try? does it cost? im not cheap by the way haha

The men at work- do they have sisters, friends, gfs with friends, etc.?

When you go out, where do you go? Hanging around with guys in bars will likely not get you too far. Do you have things to do that you enjoy, actual activities? Classes, volunteering, hobbies, groups? These things will get you in touch with women.

It's so much better when you don't go looking for someone. You just end up getting yourself down because no one is seeming to like you in a way you want them to. There's been times when I felt lonely so I would go out, hoping to find SOMEONE i can relate to but I always came up empty handed. Try to concentrate more on things that make you happy and not so much on dating. When things are written in the stars, it will come to you. You're so young and have a long life ahead of you!

Archived