help

lil_baby_girl

okay i need some help here. i took a home pregnancy test 2 nights ago and it was positive. the thing is I'm not sure when i got pregnant thought, the last time i had sex was on december 9th 2oo8, i had "my time" on dec 13,2008. but it was not normal it was shorter and lighter then normal, could i really be that fair and just bearly getting signs of pregnancy now?

You can having spotting around the time your period is due and mistake it for a light period. I didn't have 'pregnancy symptoms' (morning sickness, fatigue, etc) except for sore breasts until around 6 weeks. The sore boobs I had right away. But many women have no symptoms at all, and a positive test is a pretty strong indicator that you are pregnant. The best way to confirm is to call your doctor and have a blood Hcg level drawn and go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keeping it and yes I'm taken my prenatal vitamins, and i did not sleep with anyone around 8 weeks ago i spent the night at a friends house and she spiked my drink and got me drunk, so I'm guessing why i was drunk she had her friends sleep with me. i dont know though i don't remember anything from that night,

I'm keeping it and yes I'm taken my prenatal vitamins, and i did not sleep with anyone around 8 weeks ago i spent the night at a friends house and she spiked my drink and got me drunk, so I'm guessing why i was drunk she had her friends sleep with me. i dont know though i don't remember anything from that night,

What kind of friends do you have??

That is crazy. I think another word for that is rape.

At least you have another few weeks to get an abortion.

Sorry, didn't see that you wanted to keep it.

So where's the father at? Do you have a job? Education? Can you actually afford this kid or are you just going to sap off your parents?

Note: I'm asking this for her own good, so don't go all crazy on me.

first of all she was my best friend untell she found out i was a lesbian and she wanted to change that about me, thats when are friendship started going down hill, i really never thought it would go this fair though. yes it was rape but i have no prove, expet that im pregnant but i have no way to prove i did not do it willingly, I dont belieave in abortion i think its wrong and evil. a child is alive no matter how early in the pregnancy its still a liven human and it has the right to live just like anyone else. i have no idea how the father is and i dont really care who it is, i have a job and i'm in 12th grade, me and my girlfriend can affored this child and we are going to take care of it, my parents have enought problems to take care of, this is my problem and im going to take care of it, im a adult now i have to take care of myself.

I think you need to find out what happened that night... You NEED to find out who the father is. And you also need to talk to your friend. I'm not sure if you know how expensive it'll be to care for a child... Your going to need help among other things. tell your parents...

Side-note: Has your girlfriend agreed to take care of this child with you?

my parents know. and i do know how much money it takes to take care of a child,and i have help if i need it, i have true friends. and if my ex friend finds out about the baby she will try to take it away from me, saying I'm not a good enough parent because I'm a lesbian,

Since when do lesbians make unfit mothers? That's just crazy....

the last time i had sex was on december 9th 2oo8, i had "my time" on dec 13,2008. but it was not normal it was shorter and lighter then normal, could i really be that fair and just bearly getting signs of pregnancy now?

im so confused now...

this says you had sex, doesnt really imply any foul play

Just give your child the love and support it needs. While it is growing in your belly take some folic acid to prevent spina bifida..

If your gay thats your personal preference. Your baby will need you no matter what your preference is... You are becoming a mother ..that baby is the future..take good care of it..

Good luck..

Archived