Why has this happen to me alot.

Dalover

I have no idea if this is the right section if not please move it. But my question is. Why has this happen to me so much. I've been cheated on by 6 of the 7 girlfriends I have had. It really hurts to be cheated on and I rather be dumped but it seems everytime I get in a relationship it gets ended by me being cheated on. I mean is it something about me. I just can't seem to figure it out.

Peeps cheat because you either are not or can not provide them with what they are seeking. That does not make you a bad person. Any normal peep cannot provide for another who cannot provide for them self. Remember, they cheat because of their own insecurities, not because of you. That's a biggie for you to understand. You need to connect with more self respecting peeps.

I am assuming you are young like teenage. Regardless, another way to look at it is that they are not cheating on you, they are simply cheating on themselves. They are and will continue to pay for their disrespectful decisions. Time is if the essense.

Yeah I'm 17. Also now I know some might give me the your young thing lol I know that and I know I'll find someone one day. I really like the people here your all so helpful and make me feel better about myself. Also something else that is stange the girls that cheated on me are all bi. Maybe I should just stop dating bi chicks lol.

Yeah I'm 17. Also now I know some might give me the your young thing lol I know that and I know I'll find someone one day. I really like the people here your all so helpful and make me feel better about myself. Also something else that is stange the girls that cheated on me are all bi. Maybe I should just stop dating bi chicks lol.

That's probably a lot of the problem, them being Bi.

Yeah. Also let me go on the record before any bi girls come in here. I'm not stating all bi girls cheat. I don't wanna get cussed out lol. I'm just saying it seems with my luck of them being bi and them cheating on me that I really might need to consider just the straight girls.

Yea maybe you should reconsider your priorities when it comes to dating. Like you said, maybe you should not be seeking those whom are seeking the same thing you are (aka seeking females). Bisexuals are never going to be able to provide you with what you are seeking long term as they are typically not seeking the same things you are long term. Make sense? I am not saying for one second that you will find someone someday. I am saying that you and only you can define your own future.

Yeah it makes sense really. I mean this is what I've been saying to myself for along time about not dating bi chicks anymore. But heck most girls I meet now adays are bi so lol you know its like they are more then now because they try it out more I guess.

Yeah I know that is a little to many for my age lol.

But yeah I'm hoping soon since I'll be 18 in July that things will be way better. I'll be an adult can do more things hopefully meet a nice sweet cute loving girl who won't rip out my heart.

Yeah I am just going to repeat this. You are 17 years old and have had 7 girlfriends. Pick better girls, have standards.

Maybe you should take a break and ENJOY being single!

Yeah I know that is a little to many for my age lol.

But yeah I'm hoping soon since I'll be 18 in July that things will be way better. I'll be an adult can do more things hopefully meet a nice sweet cute loving girl who won't rip out my heart.

You will find that nice sweet cute loving girl, you obviously have the skill set for your age. Regardless, just keep growing stronger thorough all your experiences and continue to go after what is important to you. I would wish you luck but I don't think you need it.

I have no idea if this is the right section if not please move it. But my question is. Why has this happen to me so much. I've been cheated on by 6 of the 7 girlfriends I have had. It really hurts to be cheated on and I rather be dumped but it seems everytime I get in a relationship it gets ended by me being cheated on. I mean is it something about me. I just can't seem to figure it out.

At 17, it's not a lot folks out there really thinking about settling down unfortunately. So when someone such as yourself that "is" about settling down, you feel like there aren't many of you around...

not to judge, but it could be a person who cheats will date someone who they know is weak, so maybe you're coming off as someone who will put up with it even if that isnt the case?

Well when someone cheats on me I dump them so I mean I'm not the type of person to put up with it so doubt its that if that is what u meant.

At 17, it's not a lot folks out there really thinking about settling down unfortunately. So when someone such as yourself that "is" about settling down, you feel like there aren't many of you around...

Yeah that is what sucks. I wanna find a girl I could see myself spending my life with or so. I know at my age that is hard to find and nearly impossible but like I said earlier I'll be 18 within 6 months and things could get better from there.

Well when someone cheats on me I dump them so I mean I'm not the type of person to put up with it so doubt its that if that is what u meant.

Yeah that is what sucks. I wanna find a girl I could see myself spending my life with or so. I know at my age that is hard to find and nearly impossible but like I said earlier I'll be 18 within 6 months and things could get better from there.

good. half of the threads here the people don't see the light.

An unprecedented number of people cheat in relationships today, and the situation is getting worse. OP, in all likelihood it's not -you-, don't accept blame-shifting behavior that automatically blames something you are doing regardless if the source is the women you are dating or even here on ENA.

Just continue to be better than the norm, to stick to your ideals, and you will find someone worthy. Relationships are a minefield these days, and the answer is to have a broad social life with many options and to take your time before jumping in.

The good news is that having been cheated on at an early age, you will be able to spot the warning signs earlier in the culling out process. At 17, maybe slow down and evaluate before getting involved in full-on relationships quickly. Take your time and keep your eyes open.

Archived