Feeling really hurt and betrayed right about now.

nurse1986

It's been a couple of weeks and my bestfriend/cousin hasn't called me. I got into with another friend of mine and I feel like she's siding with her. The situation is very childish and could've been avoided on my part, if I hadn't opened my big mouth! Now, I am feeling like my cousin is choosing her over me. Would your bestfriend do this to you or have they? If so, how did you feel about it? Would you try and work things out or wait until they come to you?

I feel so much hurt in my heart right now. Part of me wants to call her, but the other "stubborn" part of me feels like she shouldn't be doing this, thereforee, she can call me. I just want some closure. Me and my bff have been very close. We grew up together. We are cousins, but we are also bff's. She has endured a lot of hardship these past six or seven months and turned to her boyfriend, so I haven't really been around as much as I should've. I was there though and helped her in time of need.

I am just venting. I feel as though she shouldn't even be talking to this other person because this other person has said some pretty hurtful things to me.

I think you should call her & ask her what's going on & why she's been avoiding you. Don't sound confrontational, but just see what she sees. She might not be siding with your friend--she might be upset at something you directly did towards her that you don't know about.

I feel like waiting for her to call me. Actually, if you really want to know how I feel, I am hurt and fed up at the same time. Every time something happens, I'm always the one in the middle. I'm tired of being the one thrown under the bus all the time. I don't even know if I wanna call now. I'm getting myself all worked up!

I feel like waiting for her to call me. Actually, if you really want to know how I feel, I am hurt and fed up at the same time. Every time something happens, I'm always the one in the middle. I'm tired of being the one thrown under the bus all the time. I don't even know if I wanna call now. I'm getting myself all worked up!

Well if this always happens, then it needs to be talked about among the 3 of you.

For now, I'd just let it go & see what happens tomorrow. Take some time to calm down, & suggest that you all talk & let them know how you feel.

That will never happen..lol I am not speaking to this third party person who came in between me and my family. I wish I would've never introduced them. I feel a bit jealous too, shameful as it sounds. It's not fair! Why do my cousins like her more? I am just really in the slumps right now.

Archived