Open Club  ·  71 members  ·  Free

Journals

Goodbye is hard

Supa_gurl

• 2 months later...

Good day, went to church enjoyed the lesson. Came home and napped for a bit, watched Lifetime. It was great!

Well until the same person that gives me grief gave me grief again. But I am getting stronger, and not letting him walk all over me anymore. I did it for far too long. I am still nice but because I am finally "speaking up for myself" and being assertive, I am considered self-centered and spiteful. WHich to me is funny, because not one hateful word or malicious comment was spoken from my lips. Oh well, I am my own woman now and getting stronger in self assured. I am loving me and not letting him get me down.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i gave up on M, he stood me up, ignored my text then I sent him an email--status is read, but no response. What a coward!! My dad says he is passing up a good thing because there ain't no prettier girls than me that will want him. HAHA.. I love my dad. On another note Ironically I am getting close to a new fella, whose first name is the same and last initial is the same as M. I think God is telling me something. Still it's the age gap that concerns me, but I think nature will take it's course and what is meant to happen will happen.

I have to admit the way I was jilted by M upsets me and even hurts a bit, but with my self esteem getting better and better day by day, I am not going to let him get me down.

My best friends (my little sister) grandmother passed away, I don't know how to comfort her. ME and her have the same dad, I only was close to her grandmother maybe 3 years when our parents were married, I want to mourn and know how she is feeling so I can help her get through this, but I am finding it hard. I love this girl sooo much and want so badly to follow through with the promise I made "I am here for you", but how?

Yesterday I went on a date. Oh my what a wonderful man I have found! age gap? smage gap! I don't care. I just pray now that if things go further, my family will accept him. Sooo handsome, just older.

I am bringing my journal to a close. I wanted it to be anonymous and knowing it never REALLY could be I just shouldn't have started it. Oh well. Maybe I will see if Avman will let me change my name? I don't know, maybe I will find another outlet for journal entries...like maybe a REAL journal. lol

Archived