Chest hair? (ladies)

woahisme13

I am curious about which age range you are in. I think the twenty-something's-thirty-somethings tend to be anti-hair except for on the head whereas by generation and above grew up with the notion that adults have hair..be it chest hair for men or pubic hair for both sexes. I like chest hair on men because it is very manly rather than looking like a boy.

Yup -- 3 posts into this or so, I started checking ages, too. It's the same story as the anti-pubes threads that we've never seen around here.

I am curious about which age range you are in. I think the twenty-something's-thirty-somethings tend to be anti-hair except for on the head whereas by generation and above grew up with the notion that adults have hair..be it chest hair for men or pubic hair for both sexes. I like chest hair on men because it is very manly rather than looking like a boy.

I'm 16 Exception to every rule I guess.

Maybe I am in the minority, but chest hair is a turn on for me. Of course for me, it is the whole package. If the perfect guy for me in the mental/emotional department didn't have chest hair, I would be okay with it and be attracted to other things about it. But if we are just talking about physical attraction, then yes. I like it very much.

love it...I also prefer facial hair, and the hair on a mans forearn is the biggest turn on for me. i like men that look like MEN...I can tolerate a little back hair...if one looks like a fur coat with his shirt off, maybe a little trimming is required...but a hairy chest...oh yeah!!

agree with the arm thing. rawr!

The hair traps the pheremones and helps reel in the females, keep it but mow it.

..I think its natural selection...if your trapped somewhere cold..the woman with the hairy guy will keep warm and a better chance of survival than the woman with the hairless guy..see my wife is smarter than the anti hair women. common ladies lets save the species..choose hairy men..what happens if the ice age its? Hairy men will definitely be back in!!

I love chest hair, makes the man look, well, more MANLY. Its a HUGE turn off when I see that guys shave their chest hair off. No, no, no! I guess it would be ok if the guy didn't have much chest hair naturally, but not shaved. I wouldn't want a bear either. I associate hairless as a feminine thing I guess.

But I guess every woman thinks differently about it...

Archived