Chest hair? (ladies)

woahisme13
How To Shave Your Chest _ Body Groo...
How To Shave Your Chest _ Body Grooming _ Gillette BODY | | RestOviebelle

Doesn't turn me on, doesn't really bother me though. Unless he lets it poke out from his shirts. That just seems kinda icky.

I had an ex that used to shave it. Kinda grossed me out when it would grow back in. So, I guess I would rather he have hair than the stubble that grows in (just looks... disturbing...).

Doesn't bother me nor does it turn me on. If the guy is extremely hairy and I mean extremely hairy, I might be turned off a bit....If the hair is dark. Light haired chest hair is ok with me.

It's not a deal breaker for me when it comes to dating someone I want to be with.

love it...I also prefer facial hair, and the hair on a mans forearn is the biggest turn on for me. i like men that look like MEN...I can tolerate a little back hair...if one looks like a fur coat with his shirt off, maybe a little trimming is required...but a hairy chest...oh yeah!!

love it...I also prefer facial hair, and the hair on a mans forearn is the biggest turn on for me. i like men that look like MEN...I can tolerate a little back hair...if one looks like a fur coat with his shirt off, maybe a little trimming is required...but a hairy chest...oh yeah!!

Well said.

People shouldn't shave for anybody else or to confomr to fashion.

If a man has a hairy chest so what?

A woman saying she is turned off a guy for having a hairy chest is as dumb as a guy saying he doesnt like a woman becasue her breasts are too small/big.

I'm basically the same. I like the contrast.

I am curious about which age range you are in. I think the twenty-something's-thirty-somethings tend to be anti-hair except for on the head whereas by generation and above grew up with the notion that adults have hair..be it chest hair for men or pubic hair for both sexes. I like chest hair on men because it is very manly rather than looking like a boy.

I was just looking for opinions on hairy chests.

Is it a turn on?

Does it turn you off?

Doesn't really make a difference?

I've been with some girls who loved it but most seem indifferent.

I like some hair on the chest. Not thick mats of it, but just some hair. Think John Schneider in the Dukes of Hazzard. It's sexy. I could do without fur under the arms though (much appreciated if guys trim it at least)

Another vote for this one. Residual cavewoman tendencies, here.

I am PRO MASCULINITY on a MALE!

And what says "masculine" more than hair. Ohh, it's so hot to feel soft and feminine next to the roughness of a little hair. That goes for all body hair, btw. For some reason when a man raises his arm and his armpit hair shows, it makes me feel a bit light-headed, ha. ChOmP! But you can't have that and that rrrrrrrr-ness of the happy trail (yeahhhhhh) with a sleek chest. That doesn't make hair sense. It comes as an ensemble. It should anyway.

Archived