How did you meet your friends from college?

samsoner

I met most of my friends in class and through other friends.

One of my really good guy friends just randomly came into my room because the door was open, introduced himself and asked if I wanted to go to a hookah bar with a bunch of the people from the dorm. Most people in college are friendly if you just give them a chance!

I met a group of good mates through a club we were both members of completely unrelated to our courses (a hobby I guess), giving us heaps to talk about! Others I met through the actual course itself, we are forced to do alot of team work, so thats a good forceful way, lol. Another was a sports club. I could only afford it one season, but it was fun, and met plenty of current friends.

Didn't take advantage of school to meet a lot of people. Kicking myself for it now but the ones I did meet were either through friends of friends, or more commonly through schoolwork. Like "Hey do you know how to do this?" or "Do you know what the assignment is?" type of thing. Then through more talking became friends.

i moved to a town with people i knew from high school. then moved into a house with one i knew and 5 guys i didnt. have been friends with them which allowed me to branch out and become friends with other people (mostly neighboors). ive never made a friend straight from a bar or from a party. work on the other hand is a great place to meet people. if you are in college you will probably end up working with other college students who you will see frequently which is how i made some of my friends.

Archived