So so upset, in extreme pain. I can't deal with this

redrose85

I couldn't sleep last night because of my toothache. I had to miss class, and when I got up in the morning, it escalated horribly. I called in to work in tears and called my dentist. They can't see me today, and I am so pissed off. If this is their fault, I am going to sue them. This is affecting my life, my work and my school. Literally guys, I have been pacing my apartment in tears just waiting and hoping the the T3's will kick in and give me at least some relief. I've tried hot things, cold things..everything hurts. Biting down hurts, relaxing the jaw hurts. It just always hurts. And it's like this deep, excruciating hurt. Insensitive girl at the dentist office doesn't seem to get it that I am in AGONY here! I don't know what to do...

I couldn't sleep last night because of my toothache. I had to miss class, and when I got up in the morning, it escalated horribly. I called in to work in tears and called my dentist. They can't see me today, and I am so pissed off. If this is their fault, I am going to sue them. This is affecting my life, my work and my school. Literally guys, I have been pacing my apartment in tears just waiting and hoping the the T3's will kick in and give me at least some relief. I've tried hot things, cold things..everything hurts. Biting down hurts, relaxing the jaw hurts. It just always hurts. And it's like this deep, excruciating hurt. Insensitive girl at the dentist office doesn't seem to get it that I am in AGONY here! I don't know what to do...

Personally, I would just show up at the dentist and make a fuss. I'm sure if they saw how much you were hurting the dentist could find a few extra minutes to help you.

Call the dentist back, explain that you are in agony, and ask for an emergency referral to another office. Dentists always have colleagues they refer to for back-up when they are on vacation. The dentist might find the time to see you, and if not you'll have another option.

No one is around right now. They're at work or school. I just feel so sick to my stomach and just exhausted from the pain. If this is what I think it is, I am going to pursue other measures. There are so many irresponsible dentists out there. My sister cannot eat solid foods (it takes her like an hour to eat dinner) and has been living on yogurt and soup since she had fillings done. The dentist did something very wrong and she cannot bite down anymore. With mine, there was a small bit of bone left behind from when I had my wisdoms out, and it has been moving around. It was fine for awhile and I thought that it had formed to the other bone around it, but clearly something is very wrong. I took two T3's which have thankfully dulled it, but it's definitely still quite painful.

dental issues can be life-threatening, yes. I don't want to go to emerg, because I know it will just take hours to see anyone. My friend wants to come and get me now, but I am going to wait for my bf to get off school, and in the meantime, go to sleep. I am hoping to make it through the day on percs and then I can see my dentist tomorrow.

I feel for ya hun HUGS!!

I had a tooth get so badly abcessed I was on my knees crying. Was put on antibiotics and demerol for it and still felt everything but within a couple of days the antibotics kicked in and the pain was gone but ended up having the tooth taken out with my wisdom teeth (My wisdom teeth had actually caused damage to the tooth..) now I have a back molar that I cracked and it seems to have a cavity in it now and am starting to feel a little pain hopefully they will take care of it the 21st when I go in before it gets too bad.

High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 3)
High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 3)

Archived