Sexual Chemistry

treehouse7888

The answer to your question will vary greatly between genders. For men, it seems to be more of an afterthought in evaluating whether sex with a particular woman is generally good or less than good. For women, it seems to be a basic criterion of whether they find a man initially sexually attractive or not.

Sexual chemistry is often what you feel when both of you have a hard time keeping your hands off each other, and sex feels as if you both know just what to do to get the other person hot.

I'd agree most with this I think. It's above and beyond "normal" friendly-type chemistry... like the type where you click, and can talk well, have lots in common, or even where you find each other attractive... but it actually carries over into the physical realm to where you really "click" in the bedroom too and know how to touch each other and excite each other.

You will definitely just know when it exists... your body will tell you with a loud roar... or sometimes a moan and whimper

Good to have? This is arguable. I say yes, of course it is, as long as that is not ALL you have. A relationship based purely on that chemistry with nothing else is, of course, doomed to sputter out. But still... it can be an intoxicating relationship to explore if you are emotionally mature enough.

Good thread,

I will give you the best description possible from my own experiences.

Well, here goes....

All the guys I ever been with up until my most recent ex were not to exciting...at first we liked each other, after awhile we would have sex and then by the three month mark I was scratching the walls wanting to get away from them. Even in the beginning they never really turned me on...it took me forever to have an orgasm and in my heart, blood, bones I never really felt anything to intense for them...heck I got more stimulation from reading a romance novel or romantic movie. I believed I had it inside of me, but these guys never was able to bring that part of me out.

Now...zip up the years to 39, when I met my most recent ex...from the moment we layed eyes on each other I was consumed into the flames...heck thunder, lighting bolts, electricity was popping out of my every nerve...and although he wasn't to adventurous in bed it didn't take me long to have an orgasm, and the best ones I ever had might I add....I was so turned on my brains felt as if they were exploding.

We also had great chemistry out of the bedroom too.

Even now after 5 years I still have that same feeling...with him I wanted sex 3 times in a day.

Unfortunately as most of you may know drugs and low life people took precedence over hot sex and what could have been a very good relationship...so I had to turn and walk away.

Heck I hope it doesn't take me 39 more years to find another guy that makes my heart race like a herd of buffalo.

I am experiencing good sexual chemistry for the first time in many years, so yes, I think it's quite important. You know when you have it when the sex is intense and passionate. Obviously it's great to have this exciting kind of chemistry, but a relationship requires more then just good sex.

I don't think sex is everything in a relationship, but I think there has to be sexual chemistry for a relationship to last....

If there is no sexual chemistry, despite the fact that you may get along great outside the bedroom, it's doomed...

Unless you aren't enthusiastic about sex in the first place and they aren't either...

Sexual chemistry is often what you feel when both of you have a hard time keeping your hands off each other, and sex feels as if you both know just what to do to get the other person hot.

That's my take on it as well for the most part. This is also why I think waiting for sex after marriage is bad thing. You end up married and only then do you know if you click with the person sexually. Sorry, but that relationship isn't going to last (or someone will cheat) if you don't have that chemistry.

That's my take on it as well for the most part. This is also why I think waiting for sex after marriage is bad thing. You end up married and only then do you know if you click with the person sexually. Sorry, but that relationship isn't going to last (or someone will cheat) if you don't have that chemistry.

Hmmm, but surely and before you marry, you know if you'd like to 'do' your partner or not....or if there is a sexual desire for your partner.

It's the desire for one another, that leads to good sex.....unless one turns out to have the desire yet gives a crap performance....lol

Archived