Frak Valentines Day!

wmped

*fiendish laughter while rubbing hands*

Thought I'd get the jump on everyone this year and post early!

Man do I hate this holiday. It has coincided with my birthday every damn year for 23 years now. It's like having a slap in the face only to be punched in the stomach! I've never had a relationship and this V-Day won't be an exception to my sappy sob job.

So let's have everyone's plans for this festive occasion!

Myself: I've got a date with some Jager, Pizza, and a mindless action flick.

P.S. On a lighter note, I must say though that those Conversation Hearts are damn tasty!

Myself: I've got a date with some Jager, Pizza, and a mindless action flick.

Lol, that sounds like a great date to me!

Why not ask another singleton (preferably female) to join you? You might not be single for long after! Or make it a single guy's night? It sounds like fun!

I declare you both, man and wife.

I've never had a valentine from someone who I was actually dating at the time. This one girl gave me a valentine once, but she also gave like 3 other guys one, lol.

I'm hopeful for this year, I've been spending time with the most beautiful girl and really hope I don't get turned down again.. I spent all week learning her favourite love songs on guitar.. sigh

It's a total non-holiday for me. The only time I even notice Valentines Day is when one of those uncountable flowers/chocolates/teddy bears/gift advertisements streams into my living room - each of which invariably has me saying things like "Who do you think you are TALKING to??? Are you going to sell running shoes to a garden snake next???" back to my television over and over again.

frak valentine's day? Console yourself with Battlestar Galactica that starts in a few days!!!!

Frak, that's what I was going to say!

Yeah, as a guy who probably couldn't get a date if his life depended on it, I hate Valentine's Day as well. I just might spend that day watching Battlestar Galactica, and wondering if there are women out there who appreciate how much Starbuck and Adama kick ass.

It's a total non-holiday for me. The only time I even notice Valentines Day is when one of those uncountable flowers/chocolates/teddy bears/gift advertisements streams into my living room - each of which invariably has me saying things like "Who do you think you are TALKING to??? Are you going to sell running shoes to a garden snake next???" back to my television over and over again.

Man do I loathe those annoying ads! Fortunately I rarely watch T.V. since I try to forget how bad things are in the world these days...

frak valentine's day? Console yourself with Battlestar Galactica that starts in a few days!!!!

Just might do that! I recently "discovered" the show and I've been addicted ever since (although it's neither Firefly or Star Trek

I've never had a valentine from someone who I was actually dating at the time. This one girl gave me a valentine once, but she also gave like 3 other guys one, lol.

I'm hopeful for this year, I've been spending time with the most beautiful girl and really hope I don't get turned down again.. I spent all week learning her favourite love songs on guitar.. sigh

OH NO! It's the cheesy crap like this that makes me want to vomit in a heart shaped box full of chocolates. You do realize how absurdly lame that is right? Gross. wmped my half birthday is on valentines day.... maybe we should celebrate together. OH yes and I must say how ironic it is that the same men sitting around complaining about never having dates on Valentine's day are consoling themselves with thoughts of Battlestar Galactica. DEAR JESUS that is gross and hilarious all at once. I can picture the lot of you sitting around alone in your whitey-tighties and long socks.... major geeks. I say this with love though... I am a recovering Trekie... although i was informed most recently by my mother (who's newest addiction is Stargate SG1) that the newest most politically correct term for a Trekie is now a Treker?

On a lighter note... you all need sex desperately.

Hey now Blondie! I can't enjoy a bit o' the old sci-fi when I'm not slaving for my rent at work or expanding my knowledge at college?

On the matter of sex:

What the hell is so important about getting laid? One of my roommates is constantly hoping bars and clubs in pursuit of an affair. Pathetic if you ask me. Nope, not interested till there's someone worth the trouble.

Ya, why is this always about getting laid? Some people just want to be with someone they care about although a lot of people just seem think about sex. Did you read what you posted and didn't it come to mind that what you posted was pretty harsh? Why is sex always brought up though and why is it so important that us who haven't experienced it, need to experience it? Is it going to fix everything or something because I don't think it would.

(on topic) V's day doesn't really bother me as much anymore but my plans will probably just be playing Halo 3 and gears of war 2 like a MAJOR GEEK ha ha.

OH NO! It's the cheesy crap like this that makes me want to vomit in a heart shaped box full of chocolates. You do realize how absurdly lame that is right? Gross.

On a lighter note... you all need sex desperately.

Maybe true, but then again, I'm not trying to get a 'dumb blonde' into bed

Sue me for being a romantic, I'm not asking you to like it.

Maybe you're just jealous a guy has never done that for you?

Archived