Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, the link removed experience has been underwhelming. My profile has had 250 views, and only seven men have contacted me. One of them being a friend that I asked to take a look at my profile. Two of the winks came from guys were completely not what I'm looking for. link removed has a daily six, where they send you profiles of six people they think you would do well with, I was interested in all of them and put that in the profile. But none of them wrote me back. Well, I didn't write to them, I just said in my daily six that these were guys that I would be interested in and am interested in getting to know. I'm trying to remind myself not to take it personally, everybody just has different tastes.

One guy I am corresponding with, I thought was very interesting based on his profile. However I get the sense that he's not really looking for anything serious. In his about me section on link removed, he says that he joined to see "" what else is out there. For what else he's missing out on. Which leads me to believe that maybe she's already in a relationship and is doing link removed for fun. I think I'll stop writing to him

I talked on the phone with one guy last night, he's not physically what I'm looking for, but he seems really nice so far. We had a nice phone conversation last night, and he alluded us to getting drinks together soon. I do hope he calls I did enjoy talking with him and he might be a good match we'll see.

Which leads me to believe that maybe he's already in a relationship and is doing link removed for fun.

I've talked to more than a few women who use the site as a curiosity rather than anything else. Some of them straight up told me that they're not looking for anything but just "seeing what's out there". Basically meaning...they want to play games. No thank you!

Just line em up and knock em down Annie!

• Like 1

PS, from a few pages back, it turns out that my credit card wasn't maxed out. My movers just ran my credit card through twice. Which made me go over my limit. I spent all of Thursday trying to clean up after them with my credit card company. What a mess. Glad that's over, I'm never maxed out a credit card before so I'm glad I didn't do that!

I have a date set up on Sunday afternoon with this guy, I'll call him S. We'll see how that goes. Apart from that, I don't know. I'm corresponding with a few other guys, but not much else. I don't quite understand. My profile has had hundreds of euros, but not many guys are contacted me. Not sure why that is.

I'm rather confused here and I know I'm reading this wrong.

Your profile has had hundreds of euros as in people in Europe who have viewed but not contacted you?

I think it's because the words hundreds and euros are in the same sentence.

Anyway, hope S turns out to be S for special on the date/meet up thingy.

I'm rather confused here and I know I'm reading this wrong.

Your profile has had hundreds of euros as in people in Europe who have viewed but not contacted you?

I think it's because the words hundreds and euros are in the same sentence.

Anyway, hope S turns out to be S for special on the date/meet up thingy.

I'm imagining Euros = Views. Annie posts via some weird Iphone voice-to-text application.

Good luck Annie!

Ha ha that LD's right. I'm using a new voice to text iPhone application. I tried to make corrections when I see it's misinterpreted, but sometimes I don't catch it. Anyway, yes hundreds of views. Well at least I have a date lined up on Sunday. We'll see how that goes.

I don't have Internet at my new apartment yet. So I either have to go to a café and use their wireless, or I have to post here using my iPhone.

There's a voice to text application on the Iphone???? Why do I not know this?!?!

Annie - don't let it get you down! It could be like Rohnos said, some men are looking for something casual and if you have on your profile you aren't, they can look at it and go 'nope, I want a fling' and then move on. But your profile count still keeps going up, ya know?

Og, do you have that little microphone next to your space button when you are writing text? You hit that and then just talk into your phone.

I don't think so... I only have the little world symbol were you can switch languages and the return button. You have the 4S though, don't you?