I don't know what it is...

Alrighty, today I woke up and on my stomach was this rash type stuff. I mean if you rub your hands over it its smooth. It just looks like a sunburn with white splotches. It started at my stomach but its spreading. The only places that itch are where the splotches aren't. Do I just need to get cream or should I go to the doctor? Oh yeah, and about a month ago I posted something about my rib poking out two inches. I went to the doctor and they said I pulled a muscle. Uhm, how long does it take for my rib to go back down because it still pokes out and it still hurts sometimes.

As for the rash, I'd say try Benedryl cream first. If it doesn't start to feel better in a couple hours, then maybe try the doc. It almost sounds like something bit you and you're having a reaction to it. I've had a spider or ants bite me at night before and had some weird morning reactions.

The rib... I am surprised they didn't give you physical therapy for that? Poking out that much sounds to me like it's not healing right.

Archived