Coke, pepsi, dr. pepper omg yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

the good news is you can wean yourself off them....

first try to cut down the number... then switch to drink diet versions of the soda to eliminate the sugar... then switch to caffeine free diet to eliminate the caffeine.

once you've licked the sugar and caffeine addictions, you can probably control your intake to one or two of the diet and caffeine free versions a day and not feel deprived.

what is wrong with me, i cant stop drinkiing sodas, they are all so good but i just feel like i'm addicted! what can i do about this.

I stopped one day. Cold turkey. I think it helps when you have something to motivate you. I wont lie, though. I have my cheat days, like once every 2-3 months I'll try a dr pepper and it burns the crap outta my throat. Discourages me for awhile.

Try drinking more water, juices, and teas. Ween yourself off of soda if you can't stop cold turkey.

It's the high fructose corn syrup. It makes you crave more of it. Cheaper than raw sugar, but the body craves the cheap sweet corn taste. It's BAD...I drink it once in awhile with pizza. 7-Up and their so-called 100% natural soda got flamed & had to change their label since HFS is not natural.

sodas make your insides stick together.

It actually can add volume to your hair too if you mist a little in the roots or something (I heard my hair stylist say that once).

I'll pass on that one I think - I already have enough yellowjackets following me around in the summer.

just think about when you go to a convenient store and grabbed a cup to fill and accidentally put your hand down on the counter and you are like 'gross' cause it's all sticky. keep drinkin soda..

Well, I am happy to say that my soda intake is almost nil. I used to be a huge soda drinker, stopped for a few years (it actually disgusted me), ended up drinking it again but now I'm phasing it out of my diet.

Good analogy Ghost!

Well, I am happy to say that my soda intake is almost nil. I used to be a huge soda drinker, stopped for a few years (it actually disgusted me), ended up drinking it again but now I'm phasing it out of my diet.

Good analogy Ghost!

that's awesome. i used to be a regular dr pepper and diet coke fanatic. i mean like nuts. now i don't need that caffeine either. no coffee on top of that.

Cool.

I'm addicted also to soda. I cannot stop and I guess it's like smoking cigarettes, an addiction, comfort.

Are you stressed out? That is why I drink it, because it's something that is there and handy. Still better than smoking though, but the gastric reflux can really be annoying.

If your going to drink any sodas, drink coke zero. no sugars, no calories.

Honestly, I think regular sugar is better for you than what they use.

Scientist: hmmm.... let's see what chemicals I can put together that'll taste like sugar.

Do you really want that in your body?

Archived