Bad Dreams

yeawutever

Ok what does it really mean if you dreamed that something terrible happened to your SO???

Twice now, first time dreamed he was dead, then today dreamed he was in an accident and got somewhat disfigured as a result.

Mind ya but long ago I dreamed he would have a terrible argument with my mother (when we used to get along fine) and it happened.

I've had dreams that my mom & a good friend of mine died. Not in the same dream.. they actually occurred like 6 months apart.

I was a psych major in college but I don't bother analyzing dreams. Generally I don't think they mean anything.

Keep in mind that arguments happen all the time. One person can have hundreds or thousands of arguments in their life. They only die once. So it was much more likely that an argument would eventually occur than a death. Don't worry about it.

Oh also, my mom & my good friend are still kickin it

I have dreams of things I fear. Like in grade school, not getting some major assignment done. Now, if I'm planning some big event I'm nervous about I'll have a dream I totally screwed up the whole thing. Maybe you have a fear of losing him. I've got a little of that. I love my bf so much, the thought of losing him scares me.

Maybe you have a fear of losing him. I've got a little of that. I love my bf so much, the thought of losing him scares me.

Yes that can be it, thanx alli. For a second I was beginning to worry about it a bit, then again dreams are just dreams, but ugh I don't wanna have those no more.

Yes that can be it, thanx alli. For a second I was beginning to worry about it a bit, then again dreams are just dreams, but ugh I don't wanna have those no more.

I hate those dreams too. But it's such a relief to wake up & find out that it wasn't real. I always take the next day after such a dream to talk to them & tell them what I wanted to tell them when I thought they were dead & it was too late.

But yeah, I really don't think your dream is predicting the future, so don't worry about it!

I've had several bad dreams over the years about my boyfriend dying. I heard that it means that you are afraid of your relationship with that person ending. I think it could also mean that you're literally afraid of them dying. My bf's cousin got in a very bad car accident that completely changed his life, and that's when I started having bad dreams about him dying.

Archived