oral sex

mya

Ok so guys how would you feel if your fiance gives you oral sex but you can not ejaculate in her mouth so you would have to take it out before ejaculation and then she gives you a hand job? This is what has been going on between us for a few years. I get really disgusted with the idea of sperm in my mouth. My fiance has mentioned that he would like me to at least try it but it totally grosses me out. Girls how is it to have sperm in your mouth? I hope I'm not the only one who refuses to do this. Even thinking of spitting it out after is not a thought provoking idea to me. Is it really mean of me to refuse?

I don't know what exactly but I guess cause it looks thick and like a lot and I'm pretty sure I will gag if I have it in my mouth. That will not make a pretty sight.

it's not as much as it appears to be sometimes. Barely a mouthful. At least in my experience.

Hav eyou ever tried it?

No never tried it. Once I had very very little in my mouth cause my fiance did not take it out in time and I was upset with him. It was salty and I just can't imagine having all of it in my mouth. I feel like I'll most likely throw up.

No never tried it. Once I had very very little in my mouth cause my fiance did not take it out in time and I was upset with him. It was salty and I just can't imagine having all of it in my mouth. I feel like I'll most likely throw up.

That was probably pre cum.

I don't think you should knock it before you try it.

I'd ask your bf how he feels about it. Most guys would probably be fine with not being able to finish in your mouth (as long as he does finish).

And, again, don't feel bad if you still don't like it.

I occasionally gag a little, it's not peaches and cream*! LOL but it's not bad either, depends on his diet too. If you swallow it as soon as he's done and don't let it get all over the inside of your mouth it's no big deal - definitely the cleanest option I can think of and it creates some powerful intimacy.

But as for what it's like...a thick liquid, like the consistency of warm whipping cream almost, and it is warm. It's salty but not quite like seawater, very unique.

It's a personal thing, you're totally entitled not to want to have it in your mouth. It would probably turn your fiance on and be a demonstration of your acceptance of him, but there are LOADS* of other ways to show that. If he's not complaining about it, I wouldn't worry too much. You could always give it a few tries and see if there's a way that works for you though, if you want, it's obviously up to you.

* No puns intended.

Oh it's just fantastic. I leave it in as long as I can before swallowing.

nice post. i found with the guy i was with' date=' his was very watery. not even close to whipping cream. more like runny egg whites??? hahha[/quote']

I'm sure there's individual variation like anything else. But yeah, egg whites is another good way to describe it. Not thick like syrup or something but not as fluid as water or milk. haha

Archived