Feeling so much better :D

chaosa

There's not really a point to this post except that I just had to share some happiness because I see so many posts that are upsetting. I know I am new to this site, but I have read the forums for a few months now. When I finally registered, I was in a bad bad emotional situation, a "psychological mess" if you will. (refer to my first thread)

I have come a long way in a short time and feel good for the first time in a long time. I am still withdrawing from going from 2 anti-depressants to none because I want to heal the natural way. The withdrawal symptoms get less and less everyday. I also just started therapy and have been thinking about my first session ever since. My therapist was able to open some doors in my head that have been tightly locked, and it's made me start thinking more clearly and I'm starting to evaluate my life and make sense of the craziness. I actually caught myself smiling earlier today for no reason! That never happens. I'm enjoying this new sense of self, I have a long way to go, but the light at the end of the tunnel gets brighter every day

Thanks for reading.

Archived