Read this book - you will feel better

I was desperate. Dumped by my boyfriend when I thought we were madly in love and planning a future life together. Totally out of the blue. I've cried, screamed, been sick, can't eat...then I bought this book on amazon.....and it was a little miracle. "Its called a break-up because its broken" by Greg Behrendt. I can honestly say, I saw so much of myself in this book that it actually made me laugh. Yes..LAUGH, something I never thought I would do again I felt so depressed. I just wanted to share my little find with all of you, because its the only thing that made me feel better. Let me know if it helps you too! xx

I read this book too,is very nice It has good advices on how to move on from the break up and at the same time is pretty funny.

Carol, have you read "He's Just Not Into You?"... OMG, I love that book... it is so good as well.

How are you doing today?

Carol, have you read "He's Just Not Into You?"... OMG, I love that book... it is so good as well.

How are you doing today?

Hi crab,yes I read that one too I think is nice how Greg try to show us we deserve better.Im doing better today,Im still bothered about my ex not answering me but I decided to forget about it and move on with NC.How are you?

Hi crab,yes I read that one too I think is nice how Greg try to show us we deserve better.Im doing better today,Im still bothered about my ex not answering me but I decided to forget about it and move on with NC.How are you?

Yeah those books are so funny!! Doesn't he just make you feel good about you just from a book... I like them too.

I know it hurts that your ex didn't pick up the phone Mine did the same thing to me on Thanksgiving... it was awful. We have all been where you are, trust me... we all know the agony.

but the good news is, it will pass. I'm approaching 9 weeks since the breakup and I am feeling better... yes I am!! I still have very sad moments, but overall it is getting better.

Just hang in there and keep posting and keep writing and getting the emotions out. It'll work, just keep posting... and PM me if you want. I would be happy to chat with you anytime.

Hang in there... you are not alone in this!!, we're all here for ya

Okay off to the shower... and then to the train. It's snowing today, it's looks pretty outside.

HUGS to you!! (and everyone else who is hurting today)

oh crab you are so sweet Good to know you are better,hang in there and with time the sad moments will get less often.Im a little more than 2 weeks after the break up now,still fell sad and angry sometimes but I think with time it will get better.You can PM me any time you want too.HUGS to you too!!!!!

Archived