Madjas

So heres the story, I live in a nice big house with my grandma, and my grandma also has rooms for people going to the college close to her home. Like a hotel kinda, and they live there until college gets over. Every person that lives here though is a girl. All of them. 6 girls in all.

Now heres my problem. I really like one of these girls. I knew her back when i was a little kid, and we remember each other. But it seems that every time i am around her i get a shot of bad luck. There was an incident where i walked in the bathroom to see her as she was about to shower, How embarrassing. And all the other girls are spiteful towards me now, and they call me a pervert.

anyways, me and this girl have had some intimate moments. We were about to kiss once when i ended up tripping over myself and knocking her down. We had a good laugh about it. but we never kissed. I know that deep down she likes me because she always gives off these signs. But i have a feeling that the other girls are keeping her from being with me. What do i do????

There was an incident where i walked in the bathroom to see her as she was about to shower, How embarrassing. And all the other girls are spiteful towards me now, and they call me a pervert.

Why wasn't the bathroom door locked?
i've tried, i mean i've really tried. But she always has some kind of excuse. But its never a serious let down. She always apologizes, and it feels like she doesnt want to do it. but theres something there.

I recommend you stop trying. There sounds like some sort of game playing going on. Give her 'Game Over' and see what she does.

Archived