all my dreams are gone

musicguy

since I was in high school I've always wanted to get married and have a family. but here I am -- gonna be 30 and still living with mom (she's poor, I m poor and she has health problems) -- can't get a girlfriend at all, on or offline and has the worst luck with women ever! -- not even in the field that i went to school for -- I have an extreme bitterness towards women -- all of my friends have girlfriends or are married and have kids. --my only brother isn't involved in my life -- can't even get laid all of my hopes and dreams are gone..so why live anymore

If you have bitterness toward women you must analyze why and try to deal with it...because for sure if you are trying to find a mate and have some type of bitterness they will sense it on you and turn away.

Women are very very intuitive and can pick up on things right away...first fix your life then find a nice girl.

Don't be in such a rush that shows neediness and desperation and women find that a big turn off.

Just some suggestions to perhaps help you out............good luck to you.

Oh yea you're going to get far in life with that type of attitude.

Stop the hatred towards women and then maybe after that you will find a woman who will actually be with you.

hmm, well, if women didn't screw me over and actually give me a chance, then maybe I wouldn't have this attitude...get it!!

hmm, well, if women didn't screw me over and actually give me a chance, then maybe I wouldn't have this attitude...get it!!

I have been screwed over by men throughout my life...but I know that there are good men out there..I just haven't been lucky enough to meet one. Lots of people get screwed over by the opposite sex..but that doesn't mean that the entire population is bad...it just means that the people you have encountered are...but that represents a very small portion of the population.

at my friends house last night for new years..my friends were kissing their girlfriends and i was kissing the beer bottle and drinking as much as i could. 5 of my cousins are married and 3 have kids right now

I am much older than you and been through some really crappy, desperate times where nothing was going right and I was crapped on by many people. I toughed it out and was determined to live a good life regardless. I made it through the tough times. I may not have had success on the relationship front but I have had success in many other areas of my life..the battles were hard but my perseverance paid off. It is not likely I will ever have a partner and while that thought doesn't thrill me to pieces, I will survive and I will live a happy life. Having had to endure a lot of s**t from men, if I can't have a harmonious relationship built on love, respect, integrity and honesty then I would rather be alone.

If bitternes towards women means hate or something close to,then I have it too.

Dude,you are just like me.When I will be 30 I will also live with my mother.just that my mother has diebetes so she might be dead at that time.But we are still a poor family,and I also hate women(for sexual reasons).

Archived