music

timetogrow

I also love Death Cab for Cutie

Totally. I listen to it at night. At the mo, I'm listening to Mat Kearney. What a MEAN guy and his music's just absolutely primo!

Check out Pandora, it's a great site that'll find songs for you.

Yeah I recommend that site too.

i'm obsessed with alicia keys... so i recommend all her albums. lol. what kkind of music do you listen to/like? there's lots of music out there.

Thanks! i will definitely download those alicia keys albums. I am listening to coldplay now. not bad. i like bon jovi and weezer and so on. Thanks for sharing.

i'm obsessed with alicia keys... so i recommend all her albums. lol. what kkind of music do you listen to/like? there's lots of music out there.

wow..i love alicia keys's song. This is the first time i listen to her songs but i love it. now i am listening alicia_keys-the_thing_about_love. love it!

What I'm listening to these days...hmm. Some albums I like right now are Sam's Town by The Killers, Viva la Vida by Coldplay, Sleep Through the Static by Jack Johnson, and various bits by the Talking Heads, Super Furry Animals, and Elliott Smith. All kind of low-key/wistful music with a little quirkiness on the side. Seems perfect for winter to me.

Viva la Vida by Coldplay,.

I also love this song. yes, low-key song. now i've come to realize listening to R&B and low-key songs in the tranquil middle of the night can be very enjoyable. Listening to those songs using Sony Walkman with in-ear headphone the sound quality is just superb. I used to love rock music now i find R&B music very pleasant.

• 11 months later...

Hi purpleduckie, I still remember that you recommended alicia keys to me. Since then i have been enjoying her songs. I just came back to share with you her new album -"The Element of Freedom" which i love so much! I especially love the songs "distance and time" and "Empire State Of Mind Part II" . Her other songs are great too. I have been enjoying this new album so much! Thanks again for the recommendation!

Archived