emergency, girlfriend just found out i was cheating

swertyqwerty

My girlfriend of 7 months just found out that I sent some personal photos of myself to another girl. She just called me right now to confront me about it and is now with her friends talking about me.

What can I do to fix this if anything. I know that I've made a mistake and hoped she would never find about it but she has. I have apologized and mentioned several times that it was a mistake. I have also told her how much I love her and how guilty I felt about everything.

She is currently talkin with her friends right now... and I don't know when she'll be home.... but I've asked her to call me back tonight. How can I fix this... What can I do. I need some help quick

I'm 21 she's 19 if that makes a difference

Umm...apologize, apologize & apologize some more. Cut the other girl completely off & let your GF make whatever decsion she wants. If she decided already its over then there's nothing you can do. Sorry...

Where you chatting online with this girl and sending pics? How long did it go on for? Did you hang out with this other girl? Does your GF know her?

Umm...apologize, apologize & apologize some more. Cut the other girl completely off & let your GF make whatever decsion she wants. If she decided already its over then there's nothing you can do. Sorry...

Where you chatting online with this girl and sending pics? How long did it go on for? Did you hang out with this other girl? Does your GF know her?

I got her number and we exchanged texts for a while before sending 1 set of pics one night online. It went out for a week. Never hung out with her. But she is my GF's close friends cousin... so yes.

if it was a mistake and you are sorry for it, tell her everything. let her decide if she wants to stay with you. don't lie now even if you think you can get away with it, because the truth always comes out and she will just dump you then.

this seems like kind of a silly thing to do if you wanted to be with her... why risk your thing with her with someone she knows?

Judging by what you wrote I'd say you have some room to wiggle out of it.

Of course you did not go into any detail. What kind of pic? How did she find out? I'm assuming she looked at your sent mail correct? What did you say in the e-mail along with the pics?

If it counts... she sent the first pics... but my GF doesn't know that. It's a bit embarrassing but it was a full nude.

Apparently all her friends were hanging out, including the girl i sent pics to at this billiards place. When my GF got there everyone already saw the pics of me, which by the way was saved on to the other girls phone.

And apparently a text was found from me to her saying that I want her.

I don't know why I do this. It has to be a problem that I have because I sometimes I feel like I can't stop hitting on other people even though I am with someone. I've already ruined one long-term relationship because of this. I really wish I wouldn't because I feel really guilty after hitting on other people.

If it counts... she sent the first pics... but my GF doesn't know that. It's a bit embarrassing but it was a full nude.

Apparently all her friends were hanging out, including the girl i sent pics to at this billiards place. When my GF got there everyone already saw the pics of me, which by the way was saved on to the other girls phone.

And apparently a text was found from me to her saying that I want her

You know, this really isn't helping your case.

You screwed up big time. I suggest coming clean 100%, falling on your sword, and hoping like hell your girlfriend eventually forgives you.

But you should also prepare yourself for the strong possibility she will not.

I don't know why I do this. It has to be a problem that I have because I sometimes I feel like I can't stop hitting on other people even though I am with someone. I've already ruined one long-term relationship because of this. I really wish I wouldn't because I feel really guilty after hitting on other people.

well, i understand. i mean it's so hard to practice self-control.

How long were you with her? If it's not long, I'd just give up. You can't get her trust back and you just said you're a serial cheater (you've done it more than once).

It's not really about this girlfriend. It's about something inside you that you need to fix if you ever want to have a successful relationship. Good news though! You're only 21 so you've got some time before this cheating habit ruins your life.

I don't know why I do this. It has to be a problem that I have because I sometimes I feel like I can't stop hitting on other people even though I am with someone.

Ok so you like flirting, big deal, don't we all flirt at times. It's not like you're sleeping around nor doing other sexual acts (in person, real life).

Ok so you like flirting, big deal, don't we all flirt at times. It's not like you're sleeping around nor doing other sexual acts (in person, real life).

Don't you think it's inappropriate for him to be telling another girl he wants her when he is in a relationship with someone else?

Your very young don't beat yourself up to much about it, you said you have already done this in another relationship and you said you have a problem being with a person without hitting on other people. Its not really suprizing considering your age, everybody matures at different stages and maybe you need to just play the field for a bit and find your feet before you decide to settle with someone. Your still so young. Most guys at your age I find need to have fun and experience things not get tied down a relationship before your ready.

Don't you think it's inappropriate for him to be telling another girl he wants her when he is in a relationship with someone else?

If he's just joking around about it then it's only flirting. By the way he posted I first thought that he actually slept with another woman, but when I read it, I was like ''Ok, that's all, if so big deal everyone flirts around''.

And apparently a text was found from me to her saying that I want her.

excuses excuses. just b/c she sent you a pic doesn't mean you have to send her one. and in order for her to send a pic of herself to you there must have been an inappropriate convo leading up to it.

i suggest you enter a committed relationship when you're ready.

what you did gives your gf every right to dump you and never look back. it's not like you did this just once and then regretted it, you let it go on for a week or more. on top of that, you didn't come clean to her, you were ONLY sorry when she found out about it.

the only thing you can do is to stop ALL contact with the other girl, and be honest with your gf. if she wants to keep you then you have to HUMBLY ACCEPT HER FORGIVENESS AS A GIFT, a gift that by your actions you don't deserve. don't just read my words and accept it. you have to really believe that you want her and will not treat her with such disrespect any more. if you don't believe it truly, then let her go. fix yourself.

Your very young don't beat yourself up to much about it, you said you have already done this in another relationship and you said you have a problem being with a person without hitting on other people.

Yea, age can play a role too. At times, I can imagine exploring what else is out there, though they are only thoughts. I guess once you're older and not in your early 20's then this stops.

Archived