Cumming

crazyheart22

Ok this might seem a little weird, but i need to get this question answered.

When my boyfriend plays with my clit, it feels really good and i cum (at least i think it might be cum)..

...however, when i squirt, it looks and smells a lot like urine.

Am i peeing or cumming?

Help please!! This is so embarrassing!

cum can have scent to it. do you have a healthy diet? sometimes what we eat can make it smell and even taste differently.

so you squirt like projectile streams? that is a different type of cumming. that is a huge turnon actually. hehe. cumming from and actual orgasm CAN do that as well, but it usually different.

is your bf freaked out by the smell or are you just concerned?

ok I could be wrong-here is what I turned up on the web...

Female ejaculation (also described in the medical literature as orgasmic explosion, and colloquially as squirting or gushing) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear link removed by human females from the link removed through and around the link removed during or before link removed. The exact source and nature of the fluid continues to be the topic of heated debate among medical professionals.

My boyfriend hasn't said anything about it. Ive just noticed the color and smell when Ive masturbated myself. He likes to give me oral sex so I would NEVER want to cum in his mouth and have him find that it is urine instead

You shouldn't be afraid of cumming in his mouth...I mean, honestly, A guy isn't shy as to not mention when something bothers him, like most women are...He will just be upfront about it. and if he did find it gross (which chances are, if he's like most guys, he doesn't) It wouldn't change his opinion on you.

Me myself, I LOVE it when a girl cums in my mouth--It's kind've like, she's so pleasured and relaxed and orgasmic by tongue (hehe), that she can't hide it, and I also know that her cum is her pleasure in tangible form.

Archived