Problems downstairs

Satsuma

Im really confused as to why i have a problem downstairs. Yesterday morning i woke up and it was quite sore so when touching down there (after using toilet, shower etc) it was very uncomfortable. I thought it would go the next day (today) but it hasnt and now its itchy. Ive been trying to scratch but i cant find the exact spot. Now why im confused is because im not having sex, i havent changed soap or touched down there with dirty hands or anything like that. So i dont understand why this is happening. I have tried having a look but because i never look anyway i cant really say if anything has changed down there. I noticed whitish liquid stuff but i thought thats probably discharge. I was told to go see a doctor but theres no way i can get appointment anytime soon due to the holiday season and people having flu, indigestion etc. Id rather not see a doctor because its an intimate area but i might have no choice.

Yeast infection. You have to go to the doctor for that if you really want it to go away. Or try Monistat. Doctors who examine those areas have seen it all. No need to be embarrassed. Try not to scratch though--i know its hard not to but you don't want to make it worse.

Yeast infection. You have to go to the doctor for that if you really want it to go away. Or try Monistat. Doctors who examine those areas have seen it all. No need to be embarrassed. Try not to scratch though--i know its hard not to but you don't want to make it worse.

Monistat worked great. I've only had one but I was too embarrassed to tell my mother and ended up waiting a week before actually going to the doctor. My mother bought me monistat and I felt instantly better.

A yeast infection can occur at anytime ina woman's life even if she has not done anything differently. Something as simple as hormone fluctuation before a period can cause them. That is what it seems you have. I would try over the counter monistat and if that does not bring relief - at least 50% worth in the first 24 hours - then go to a doctor.

Normally i would say a doctor but yeast infections are so common and so easily treated over the counter i'd try that first - give it 24 hours to see how it helps. If no change, to the doc you go.

What are yeast infections caused by?

It's caused by a fungus that your normal flora normally keeps from growing. The fungus is closely related to ring worm and athlete's foot. Have you been on antibiotics lately? I suggest buying an antifungal cream at the store and using it until you can get a doctor's appointment.

Archived