The 99% Ugly Guy

corvidae

I won't deny that being short would make getting attraction harder but being average or taller doesn't either (I'm 6'0). Not that height itself will make anyone make a call of ugly or attractive.

I don't know corvidae; what would say is most prevalent with the range of what people call you?

- attractive and ugly (so both ends)

- not ugly (but not specifically attractive)

- attractive

Mind you I don't know how often you'll get described at all; like for me I've never been told either way.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strangely, once seeing the picture the female admits that she would date the male. Interesting. If looks do not matter why did the picture need to be shown in the first place ?

Anyway. I'd say you look pretty good to be honest. Clearly not ugly. So as described above you just need to be more pushy about it. Are you short or tall ? Sometimes women do not like short men.

Not really strange, this thread is all about corvidae's question of whether women think he is ugly or not. I was just pointing out that I don't think he is ugly at all and would have no problem dating someone who looks like him. Looks are not everything, but I will admit that they do help. I wouldn't necessarily date someone I deemed very ugly, and if I did they would have to have one heck of a personality.

People don't usually give me an outright description. The few time I've been referred to as ugly recently have been implied rather than stated directly eg. a colleague at work said all the men at work were ugly.

I'd say the things that happens most is that I get treated like I'm ugly ie. no smiles, no eye contact, no positive vibes, apart from the few occasions I've already mentioned which are very much out of the blue and always leave me very surprised.

I won't deny that being short would make getting attraction harder but being average or taller doesn't either (I'm 6'0). Not that height itself will make anyone make a call of ugly or attractive.

I don't know corvidae; what would say is most prevalent with the range of what people call you?

- attractive and ugly (so both ends)

- not ugly (but not specifically attractive)

- attractive

Mind you I don't know how often you'll get described at all; like for me I've never been told either way.

Archived