Never had a boyfriend...

Loriana

Ok this is gonna sound so lame but i'm almost 16 and i've never had a boyfriend. i actually don't know whats wrong with me i wouldn't say i'm ugly and i wouldn't say i'm stunningly beautiful either. Its not that i'm shy around guys either because most of my friends are guys. I get so jealous because i read about love in books and i see couples holding hands and looking all loved up in the streets and it makes me so jealous. I want a boyfriend so bad i would love to feel loved by a guy. I just feel like its never gonna happen for me. The area i come from is kind of rough so most of the guys think their all big and tough and stuff. I haven't found one boy that i actually like. Will i ever find love? has anyone else had the same situation?.

I didn't date much at all in high school, either. Dated a guy for 3 months as a freshman & not again until shortly before I graduated (and what a disaster that turned out to be!)

Think of it this way. You're not sitting by the phone waiting for some guy to call you 5 hours after he said he would. You don't have people gossiping about you saying he is cheating with so-n-so from McDonalds (yeah, people started saying I was cheating with a McD's worker!) And guys your age are sooo indecisive. They will tell you they love you & 3 weeks later get with your best friend, who will be flattered & go for it. It's a lot of heartache. It will happen for you eventually & with a lot less drama when you are older (generally...) You are fine! There is nothing wrong with you. In fact you are probably better off than those girls who fall so hard for someone & get their heart broken. Enjoy your youth & high school because once its gone, you never get it back.

I was 16 when I had my first boyfriend. It was too young. I was an idiot back then. I didn't even know what a relationship should be like and I ended up letting him treat me like crap. Then he cheated on me and it took me like 2 years to get over it. The stupidest part is that I don't think I even loved him.

Point is, when we're 16 we think we're so mature, but we're just kids.

Seriously, 16 is young. What are you going to do when you guys have to go off to college? LDRs suck.

Seriously! 16 is time to be free and jerk around with your boys and girls. Wait till you feel you can't escape. Your tunes will have changed since you've invested all this time and they say, "well im going to Singapore" Just be patient.

Please stop being so desperate whiney and pathetic or you'll probs jump into bed with the first guy that shows interest like many of my friends did which they regret now. I'm 21 and havn't had a bf.I dont go out for people for the sake of it I just havnt been into the guys that liked me in that way.

i might sound desperate ok but there have been a few guys that have shown interest in me but that doesn't mean i jumped into bed with them. its about finding the right one, That was the whole point of this post cos i haven't found the right guy yet, not that i'm gonna take whatever guy comes along next cos im not that desperate. And no i wouldn't date guys for the sake of it. But thanks you've been so much help.

Archived