Letter I Need to Send

Hoosier

The one thing that DOES make sense to send/ say is the following:

V,

I do not want to be in contact with you. You do not have a place in my life. I send you my best wishes for a happy and fulfilling life. Good bye.

Gra

Now, THAT will give her a d*mn good picture of where you're coming from and will tell her in no uncertain words that you DO NOT want to hear from her.

YS

I agree that the only letter, if at all, you should send, is the one recommended here. Yours gets more sad, hurt and personal as it progresses. It would set you back as you wait for a reply, then wonder why you didn't get one, etc. etc.

Dude...DO NOT SEND THIS LETTER!!!!!!!

be the better man. if she is who you say she is in this letter, karma will get her sooner or later.

it will only give her power...so true!

i know you're hurting, and i'm so sorry. i know you're confused, angry, frustrated...but these are YOUR emotions, not hers. you have to deal with them...let themselves work out of your system, but THAT will take time.

i'm sorry about this, it sucks, i know...

BUT DO NOT SEND THAT LETTER...get it?

Dude...DO NOT SEND THIS LETTER!!!!!!!

be the better man. if she is who you say she is in this letter, karma will get her sooner or later.

it will only give her power...so true!

i know you're hurting, and i'm so sorry. i know you're confused, angry, frustrated...but these are YOUR emotions, not hers. you have to deal with them...let themselves work out of your system, but THAT will take time.

i'm sorry about this, it sucks, i know...

BUT DO NOT SEND THAT LETTER...get it?

Please listen to everyone

Archived