Ever feel like just finding a FWB???

renaissancewoman101

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm...I don't buy that people online looking for sex are virgins. Maybe I'm just being irrationally biased, but I just don't buy it.

It's amazing how some people on here are just closed minded. I mean you can not see the possibility that some people are telling the truth about that and just don't care? That it is easier to deal with anonymous strangers than people you know with such stuff.

For the record, I went on an adult site looking for sex in November, 2006 and I was, and still am today a virgin as I never went ahead to hook-up with anyone even when I had opportunity to do so. I went on there to test my boundaries and see how far I would go. Even if I was successful, I would have probably got pity-sex because I only had a few people willing to hook-up with me. I haven't been on looking for sex since that time - but felt an amazing connection with some people online even if I didn't meet them offline.

You've just got one counter-example here. Why wouldn't a virgin be interested in sex, finding sex online with a random stranger or using a prostitute to get rid of his virginity, or just expressing himself to test their boundaries.

Wow.

To clarify. I simply stated that I don't think those people are really virgins. I am sure there are some exceptions. There almost always are exceptions to everything. However, I am also certain that many people lie because they get off on lying about it and they know people who get off on the idea of being with a virgin.

Goodness. It's called being realistic. Not narrow-minded.

I think it's naive to believe what strangers on the internet say about themselves, as a general rule, especially when they are trying to put themselves in what they consider to be the best light in order to get sex. Am I cynical? Maybe. I think I'm just being realistic and I think I have a healthy skepticism.

Wow.

To clarify. I simply stated that I don't think those people are really virgins. I am sure there are some exceptions. There almost always are exceptions to everything. However, I am also certain that many people lie because they get off on lying about it and they know people who get off on the idea of being with a virgin.

That is news to me. I don't know anyone personally who would get off on that idea, but that's interesting to know. I thought they would be just being nice.

Goodness. It's called being realistic. Not narrow-minded.

I think it's naive to believe what strangers on the internet say about themselves, as a general rule, especially when they are trying to put themselves in what they consider to be the best light in order to get sex. Am I cynical? Maybe. I think I'm just being realistic and I think I have a healthy skepticism.

I thought that saying, I'm a reject, no woman likes me, I'm a virgin, SOS, if nobody takes me on I'm going to use a prostitute, type profile full of ancedontal stuff about experiences full of rejection, and pity-parties with blog diaries of detailed misadventures doesn't sound like putting on the best light in order to get sex.

That's sort of what I did -- I was amazed I got a response.

Archived