It is real hard when all you do is think about your ex. try not to think about your ex so much. Call a friend when you want to call your ex. Text a friend when you want to text your ex. Send an email to a friend when you want to email your ex. The beginning of NC is real hard. the longer you think about getting back together the harder it becomes.

Stop telling yourself why you shouldn't be with your ex. That is putting all the focus on your ex. Start telling yourself now that we are no longer together I can do . This shifts the focus to you witch is where it needs to be right now.

Its getting so difficult to NOT break NC. I really want to but don't think I have anything to say. If I keep reminding myself all the reasons I shouldn't have anything to do with him, how will I move on?

NC sucks big time and in my case after 95 days it isnt getting any easier.

I keep reminding myself of all the reasons i shouldnt contact him but not it's just becoming like a broken record and it isnt sinking in

It is real hard when all you do is think about your ex. try not to think about your ex so much. Call a friend when you want to call your ex. Text a friend when you want to text your ex. Send an email to a friend when you want to email your ex. The beginning of NC is real hard. the longer you think about getting back together the harder it becomes.

Stop telling yourself why you shouldn't be with your ex. That is putting all the focus on your ex. Start telling yourself now that we are no longer together I can do . This shifts the focus to you witch is where it needs to be right now.

The latter half of your post is the key... I think when it still is all about the ex even after __ days of NC it doesn't get easier.

It has to be about YOU! About what YOU are doing, how great YOU are, and how YOU deserve to be loved... I know it is easier said than done but when it is no longer about him and what HE thinks and what HE feels and what HE is doing and what HE has done than it will not be about HIM at all!

I have to let all of him go, not just the good things but all things in order to work on me... I can't change him or what he did but I can change ME... be selfish make it all about YOU!!!

Archived