What's is their problem?

Do Dumpers have a problem when you are moving on finally? When you let go of all hope that you wished for?

Are these the times when they start to play minor games?

Someone I know called this 't1t for tat' (I can't put the 'i' inbetween the 't's as it will block that word as it would spell a rude word

Can anyone give their point of view on this?

Well, maybe they realized what they had or something along those lines. I've broken up with someone because of how much we fought, etc. But when it came down to them moving on, it broke my heart all over again. I'm not exactly sure why... but it did. My idea of why is because I was still emotionally attached to him and still cared about him a lot. Even though I broke up with him, I didn't want him moving on. I still wanted him to care and still be that attached to me like when we were dating. You can't have your cake and eat it, too...

Wow, those were hard lessons to be learned the hard way.

Well, maybe they realized what they had or something along those lines. I've broken up with someone because of how much we fought, etc. But when it came down to them moving on, it broke my heart all over again. I'm not exactly sure why... but it did. My idea of why is because I was still emotionally attached to him and still cared about him a lot. Even though I broke up with him, I didn't want him moving on. I still wanted him to care and still be that attached to me like when we were dating. You can't have your cake and eat it, too...

Wow, those were hard lessons to be learned the hard way.

Just small minor games are messing with my head. I should avoid them, but I am wondering why they bother after all this time. ie.. you showed no interest or care when we broke up, so why should you be bothered to get my attention and play these small games when I want to move on after accepting that the hope is dead and buried after NC all this time.

When I mean by games, I mean the ones that are indirectly so they try not to make things so obvious it's them who are playing.

Just small minor games are messing with my head. I should avoid them, but I am wondering why they bother after all this time. ie.. you showed no interest or care when we broke up, so why should you be bothered to get my attention and play these small games when I want to move on after accepting that the hope is dead and buried after NC all this time.

When I mean by games, I mean the ones that are indirectly so they try not to make things so obvious it's them who are playing.

Yes, I would want to avoid them. If they wanted to get back together, they would come out and say it and not just play mind games. They might not have SHOWN they cared when you broke up, but most people (not all) will always care about someone they dated. I think at first it's more of jealousy or playing mind games... but eventually it will turn out to be more friendly. I will always care about all of my ex's and how they are doing no matter what, but my feelings have changed in the sense that I don't care for them in the emotional way I used to.

Most dumpers that are still in your life in some way can sense when you're moving on. It's pretty universal. Haven't you seen Swingers? lol.

Mike goes out, decides he's going to man up and talk to a pretty girl...has a great time, gets her number...he's moving on, and the day after, his ex calls him. Only, at that point, he no longer cares.

Try not to read into the "games." It's insecurity. Regardless of whether they want you back or not, it's an ego boost to know someone out there has been pining for them.

Most dumpers that are still in your life in some way can sense when you're moving on. It's pretty universal. Haven't you seen Swingers? lol.

Mike goes out, decides he's going to man up and talk to a pretty girl...has a great time, gets her number...he's moving on, and the day after, his ex calls him. Only, at that point, he no longer cares.

Try not to read into the "games." It's insecurity. Regardless of whether they want you back or not, it's an ego boost to know someone out there has been pining for them.

Ex is not in my life anymore. Have not spoken to him for a very long time. Nor have I seen him. Ive moved away. I was doing fine few months ago and he got in contact out of nowehere. He got my attention and blew me off. Never heard from him again, till recently when he kinda'ish made contact 'indirectly as 'not himself'. Maybe he has sensed I am moving on. Maybe he is jealous, or only wants to just spoil it for me. Now the games have stopped.

Archived