After 93 days of NC i am not moving on or feeling any better...

Each day that goes by i am feeling worse and worse.

I feel so sad and so emotional.

I have tried and am trying my best to distract myself, heal and move on from this.

After 93 days of NC i still feel the same regarding my ex. I love him more than anything else in the world. I miss him and i so much feel he is my soul mate.

Something inside me isnt letting go. I want to try again.

I am a real mess. I've never felt so much emotional pain and hurt in my life.

I am not coping at all. I love him so much.

I felt sad nearly all the time all throughout 5 months of NC. You just have to keep going. It's really cliche, but just try to surround yourself with things you love and friends and family, no matter how hollow it feels or no matter how much you might hate everything.

I know how awful it is.

I know everyone will probably disagree with this advice, but at 93 days I don't know what else to say. I think you seriously need to talk to him. Not seeing him and not talking to him is obviously not doing you any good so what difference is it going to make to give him a call. I'm all for NC to get over someone who doesn't want to be with you, but if he's still in your head maybe he's suppose to be there. thats just my two cents anyway.

ready2heal - I like your thread and your reasons for your ex being your ex.

The wanderer - Wow 5 months of NC is a long time. Well done! I am trying my best to keep going but cant seem to find the light at the end of the tunnel. I wish i at least felt the same if not a little better. But feeling so much worse is what's really bothering me.

KrayzieBeautiful - Thanks for your advice. I to have been thinking along the lines of contacting him. I figure i've tried my best to block him from my mind and my life and it hasnt worked so getting in contact with him cant do much more harm.

Considering Xmas is fast approaching i was thinking of perhaps breaking the ice with wishing him all the best for Xmas and the New Yeat - just to "test the waters"

littlestar, you need to let go. You are still holding onto your ex as hard as you can.

Believe me if i knew a way i could let go and move on i would. I have thrown myself into work and study. I've been mediating and relaxing and pampering myself and doing all the things i never did when i was with him coz i was always to busy looking after him. But i am not healing and i am not moving on.

Believe me if i knew a way i could let go and move on i would. I have thrown myself into work and study. I've been mediating and relaxing and pampering myself and doing all the things i never did when i was with him coz i was always to busy looking after him. But i am not healing and i am not moving on.

Are you still holding on to hope that you guys might someday be together? Do you still analyze the break up over and over in your mind wondering what you could have done differently?

Both of those things are 'holding on'.

Are you still holding on to hope that you guys might someday be together? Do you still analyze the break up over and over in your mind wondering what you could have done differently?

Both of those things are 'holding on'.

I am not sure i hope to be together again someday but in my heart it's starting to feel that he perhaps is my soul mate. If nothing else i've lost a friend and want at least that back.

I dont analyze the break up. I know why i left him. But for a long time i was putting a lot of blame on him for everything. When recently i sat down and thought things through and realized although he is to blame, so am i, and i need to take responsibilty for the role i played in that relationship as well. I cut him off out of my life so quickly.

I know everyone will probably disagree with this advice, but at 93 days I don't know what else to say. I think you seriously need to talk to him. Not seeing him and not talking to him is obviously not doing you any good so what difference is it going to make to give him a call. I'm all for NC to get over someone who doesn't want to be with you, but if he's still in your head maybe he's suppose to be there. thats just my two cents anyway.

I have to say i agree with this. If nc isn't working in your healing then another approach is needed. Do you have unanswered questions or things you need to clarify in your head?

Archived