Oral Sex (For Women)

richmonder80

This is for the women on ENA. My GF and I recently started having sex. She means th world to me and I love our sex life. The only thing that is an annoyance is that she said she isn't much into receiving oral; however, she loves to give and that is awesome but I also love to give as well. All of my exs have loved receiving and I had always assumed that women loved getting oral sex.

So my question is do you like receiving oral?

Do you prefer it compared to penatration? How different is it btwn the two for you?

Do you think it is gross that that he kisses you after he goes down on you? or do you not care about that?

Thank you for your input

I'm the same as your g/f. I don't care much about receiving but I love to give. One of the main reasons is that I love to kiss during/before/after sex, but not after that. She doesn't mind though and sometimes gets a little mad at me because she thinks if she doesn't mind kissing after I go down on her that I shouldn't mind her kissing me after.

So my question is do you like receiving oral? i do but i have been with my guy for almost 6 months and am just now starting to feel comfortable with receiving

Do you prefer it compared to penatration? How different is it btwn the two for you? it's an accompaniment for me...i wouldn't want it instead but before/during and after is good. It's completely different from penetration, not comparable at all

Do you think it is gross that that he kisses you after he goes down on you? or do you not care about that? LOVE that....

Thank you for your input

answers above...

i like receiving but prefer to be giving. sometimes i feel bad that it takes me so long to orgasm during oral and i'm not 100% comfortable with how i look down there.

i prefer penetration over oral sex. i love his body against mine and it's a notion of giving and receiving at the same time.

at first i really didn't like to kiss after but i'm trying to get past it. i do kiss after now but definitely not as much if he had not been giving me oral.

i like receiving but prefer to be giving. sometimes i feel bad that it takes me so long to orgasm during oral and i'm not 100% comfortable with how i look down there.

i prefer penetration over oral sex. i love his body against mine and it's a notion of giving and receiving at the same time.

at first i really didn't like to kiss after but i'm trying to get past it. i do kiss after now but definitely not as much if he had not been giving me oral.

My hunch was also this as well. When I am touching her down there with my fingers it takes a while for her to cum while she cums quickly when Im penatrating her so she could be hesitant on me giving her oral because she feels bad that it could take her a long time or that I wont be able to get her to cum through oral sex.

For you to cum through oral sex, is it the pressure in which he is giving it to you or does that even matter?

Sometimes it is hard for a girl to reach orgasm with oral... it might not feel quite right or just the fear that she is taking too long and the guy is getting impatient. I've found it really hard to come from oral with all my bf's until I met my current guy - could be that I am more comfortable with my sexuality, he's got amazing technique, and I focus reallllllly hard!

My other girlfriends seem to vary with oral; one of them can never orgasm through penetration and it must always be from oral, others have no problem, and then quite a lot also find it hard to come for a variety of reasons.

Everyone is different.... I suggest that you make her feel comfortable in how 'long' it might take her / make sure you show her and tell her that you love it / ask what feels good, etc etc

I had never liked it until my current guy ....maybe she just hasn't had a good experience yet. See if she'll let you down there as an 'experiment' ...she might be pleasantly surprised!

Good luck!

same for me. when i was younger and new to sex/oral/etc i stayed away from it too.

due to 1) insecurity (how do i smell? taste? do i moan or not? do i move hips or not? etc) and 2) not meeting a guy who did it the way i liked it yet.

keep practising and trying new techniques. (i recommend circular motions on the clitoris, vs licking up and down, and flicking etc, but that's just me.)

i only liked, or should i say began LOVING it till my recent bf.

Good advice from Pappers too. I used to also be uncomfy b/c I felt I would never cum or was taking too long.

Thank you for your insight! I will have to take your suggestion and talk to her about it this weekend

Hehe lucky girl!!

Also it might help if you try side to side.... so instead of licking up and down the 'normal' way (having your head in between her thighs and tongue going up and down) try going accross -

if that still is a little unclear then imagine positioning yourself so your body is lying accross (perpendicular) to her so you are look like a + sign. Then try it like that... up and down your tongue the same way as usual. You can then use one hand to hold the clit hood (press with more pressure the more turned on she gets but start off easy), and then the other hand... well you can imagine what you can do with that in between her legs.

And finally..... jsut go easy - it might take her a couple times or weeks to get fully used to this. the more you do it though the more receptive she'll be!

Also pick up any queues for when she might be done (when she knows she just won't come but doesn't know how to tell you)... this would likely be her moving her body away from you, or laying pretty motionless and putting her hand on your back as if "that's ok" .....

sounds like you're a great boyfriend ! good for you -

I've only received oral from one guy before, and it was amazing, but after reading about some girls' experiences I'm thinking I'm a rare case and it was due to his experience that it was so amazing. I had no problem with him going down on me because he was much more experienced and took the lead. If he had been new to it and didn't know what he was doing, I would've hesitated because I'm not too comfortable with that area down there, I'm too self-conscious about it. With my current boyfriend, for example, he wants to...but I don't want him to yet just because he's never done it before and I'm afraid he might be put off by it. He can go get some experience elsewhere and when he's good at it come try it on me....lol jk. Also, I don't know my body too well so I wouldn't know how to lead him. It's gonna be a while before I become comfortable with him going down on me.

Do you prefer it compared to penatration? How different is it btwn the two for you?

Do you think it is gross that that he kisses you after he goes down on you? or do you not care about that?

Thank you for your input

95% of the time oral is the only way i can orgasm, so yeah i'd say i like it alot. i dont care if he kisses me after giving.

but i wouldnt say i prefer it over penetration.

My hunch was also this as well. When I am touching her down there with my fingers it takes a while for her to cum while she cums quickly when Im penatrating her so she could be hesitant on me giving her oral because she feels bad that it could take her a long time or that I wont be able to get her to cum through oral sex.

For you to cum through oral sex, is it the pressure in which he is giving it to you or does that even matter?

i'll cum faster if he tenses his tongue.

like some of the other girls have said, going side to side and circular as opposed to up and down is better. i find it unbearable and kind of painful when its done in up and down motions.

When I was a virgin, I always thought oral sex (receiving) sounded really gross and I thought it was something I'd never do. I actually thought the idea of giving was really gross too, but in my head I'd prefer to give rather than to receive. When I finally tried it, I still thought the idea of receiving was gross.. but at the same time, it felt good. And then I tried giving, found it weird, but even to this day, I still think I like giving as well as receiving. The only thing I don't like is that it's still hard for me to orgasm through receiving, but I prefer it much better over real sex because I still haven't gotten used to it yet

This is for the women on ENA. My GF and I recently started having sex. She means th world to me and I love our sex life. The only thing that is an annoyance is that she said she isn't much into receiving oral; however, she loves to give and that is awesome but I also love to give as well. All of my exs have loved receiving and I had always assumed that women loved getting oral sex.

Thank you for your input

i do like receiving it but i think sometimes we worry about how it is down there. i know i always do but my boyfriend reassures me that everythings good. i give it to my boyfriend more often than he does to me but i enjoy that because it keeps it fresh and it doesnt get old.

Archived