How to reach the G Spot?

WizardofOz

My GOD! The g-spot some women only feel like peeing and some women get something out of it. Simple as that. The best way you can do is the clit.

I have no problem getting her to orgasm with clitoris stimulation. I would like to try something new and I'm sure she would be very appreciative of it.

Well my best advice would be to use your fingers and go deep. It should be on the upper wall of her vagina. But you have to go deep, you will have to thrust your fingers really deep. It will feel like a little ball. Once you locate, mark it and dive in, head first. May not have a compatible penis though. My most recent ex, the tip of my head would exactly hit her g-spot every time.

How deep are we talking? With past girlfriends I would try and go high, sometimes with my fingers, but once I got to a certain depth they said they would feel pain. Was I doing this wrong or are some girls G Spots unreachable?

Hmm, I've always considered it 1.5-2".. and that's certainly the location on my wife. It requires most of my middle finger, but it's certainly not a stretch.

As you put your finger in, run your finger along the top wall.. it will be a fairly smooth curve, then you'll feel the curve stop at an indented ridge type thing which may resemble the bumps on the roof of your mouth. That's the spot on my wife.

If your girl is indeed receptive, then put your middle finger in, curved upwards, and start rubbing around with varying pressures... and talk to her.. she will let you know when it feels good. If she doesn't, she might not be a "g-spot" girl.

Every girl is different, with my most recent ex I had to go in with my middle finger straight in and as far as it could go and then angle the knuckle part down, finger up which allowed me more room to go in past my knuckle a bit and viola, her gspot was right there. But then another ex, she was in a totally different spot, pretty deep. Couldn't reach without some serious fisting almost. Sorry for TMI everyone.

Actually, you're hitting the cervix....not the G-spot. For most women, this is a painful thing to get rough with.

Hmm, I've always considered it 1.5-2".. and that's certainly the location on my wife. It requires most of my middle finger, but it's certainly not a stretch.

As you put your finger in, run your finger along the top wall.. it will be a fairly smooth curve, then you'll feel the curve stop at an indented ridge type thing which may resemble the bumps on the roof of your mouth. That's the spot on my wife.

If your girl is indeed receptive, then put your middle finger in, curved upwards, and start rubbing around with varying pressures... and talk to her.. she will let you know when it feels good. If she doesn't, she might not be a "g-spot" girl.

You're right. Thats what to feel for.

Think of it this way...it's almost beneath her belly button...only on the inside. And, like the others said, it's only 1 to 3 inches in from the opening.

the best thing is to get her really aroused first, so the she is swollen, then go in with your middle two fingers and lightly feel around for an area that is distinctly different from the rest, you may even have to go slightly up and under the pubic bone, especially if she isn't 'warmed up'. The feel is like a ridgey, bumpy area... with your two fingers gently massage that area...

It may be better for her to try it first and find out what feeling she is looking for... because it does feel like you have to pee at first, and she should always go empty her bladder when first trying.. gives some confidence that it is not pee when it comes out.

It can be quite the experience, so be prepared if she shutters or shakes and or may even cry... but oh yeah.. it's worth it. for me anyway!

Archived