why is it

sean91607306444

You have anger from a previous time that you have yet to resolve. You don't get in touch with your emotional side, only your sexuality with these women. You think that if you are attracted to someone then you can say or do anything that you want.

You need to learn to listen with your heart, instead of always thinking what your next move is going to be. If you think into the future too much, you are cancelling out the other person's ability to think and change.

I'm not sure, Sean, do you value these women, or do you see them as objects of desire?

What do you tell them when they need someone to cry to? Do you see women as failed men, searching for completion that only you can give them?

as failed men,i dont understand that one?as far as how i value them,its usually just sex at the start with me,until i give in or see that i want somthing more,i feel that im a challenge ,until i do give in or whatever,because once i start returning what it is they want,or seem to want,they lose interest.ive got this from women from almost every walks of life...good girls,bad girls,conservrtive,loyal,dis loyal,etc etc.....

What do you mean by until I do give in or what ever? By this do you let yourself fall in love and then expect that they won't love you enough or the right way?

I do believe that some people can never let themselves be loved in a relationship. I feel that you are searching for a deep committment and that is the type of relationship that you value, but it has never quite worked out that well and when it comes right down to loving yourself completely and revealing all of your dirty laundry those dark ugly secrets that you cannot even think about then you do something to frighten the person and show that you are a scared little child at heart.

For someone to love you they need to know that you can share all your issues with them and let them work on that with you. That is what we do in relationships we share of ourself the ugly truth which not everyone could handle and let that person solve your problem or at least to realize that they have had that problem too.

We are all in this big dirty ugly world together, there are only so many people in it to meet, or jobs to do or cities to explore etc...if you are always looking for something different and finding after a while that they are really all the same after the initial attraction has worn off then maybe it is the perception of them in you that you hate.

Maybe there are two of you, one that you know and one that you think you know but is really this little kid that you can never completely control, and you think that everyone else has that out of control side too, but in reality we are all working on overcoming our disibility no matter what it is...

Do you ever wonder why disabled people look so happy? I think it is because their disability is visible so they have nothing else to hide...the rest of us keep our disabilities hidden and can pretend that they don't exist.

When ever you attract someone to you realize that as they get to know you some parts of you they won't like and then control those impulses, even if you need to use prescription drugs to do it...

Allow yourself to forgive your past and try not to beat yourself up over every little detail. Trust that others will not hurt you on purpose...don't punish every girl who comes into the arena or you won't ever get past the first round.

When I said that women are "failed men" I was stating something that some men feel is true that women because of our emotions and our periods and our ability to give birth are really less worthy than men. That is like a male way of hating all women. Because we do have certain wants and needs and men don't have the ability to touch their own emotions the way women do.

So that leaves men feeling unworthy and unlovable. That is why I feel that this websight is so valuable, because you can hear other points of view from people who are overcoming their own personal barriers in life. We all have guilt and shame and have trouble admitting when we are or have been wrong.

Talk to you later, Sean!

well actually the truth all comes out in the wash sooner or later.and there is really nothing to hide,and it is usually myself that ends up paying for the crimes that her ex inflicted on her.to me a real friend is someone that will back you up weather you are right or wrong,especially when you are not in the room....you feel me?someone acountable for what they say and do without double standard justifacastions......its useless

it depends on them?when i get into a commited relationship i lay out what i wont tolerate.like anybody does right?i only have 2 major rules,dont cheat and hit on guys trying or not trying to make me jealous.and to always back me up weather im right or wrong.i have never cheated,and when im out with my lady she gets my 100% attention,and furthermore when i am in love with someone i dont have eyes for anybody else.pam anderson could walk past me,and if im in love with a woman,it wouldnt make any difference to me...seriously...im not clingy or an insecure little wimp.i just wont tolerate that kind of behaviour.i dont think that those are extreme rules to want to be kept.there is no harmless fun in flirting.not in a commited relationship,because if you flirt with a man,hes going to think that you want only one thing from him...and it usually is true