cuddling

avalon24

I talk to a guy, and due to circumstances at this time we can only be friends. He said that I should leave the key under my mat so he can come cuddle with me the other morning. We have talked about getting together when it's a better time for me, but right now just being friends. He understands but doesn't like it, so when he said this he was mostly kidding as he knew my answer was going to be no but hoped I might say yes.

Does cuddling always lead to sex? What are your thoughts on this?

I agree. I am not sure what you mean by "talk" - I talk to many men - friends, acquaintances, colleagues, etc and I wouldn't label it as "I talk to" so and so. It sounds like you mean that just because you chat with this guy you have some sort of intentions other than platonic or that you want some sort of label other than buddies?

I wouldn't let someone who doesn't want to date me (for whatever reason) "cuddle" with me when he is in the mood to cuddle, whether his intentions were sexual or otherwise.

As a guy I know that cuddling is usually a weakness for most girls. I bet that he is testing the waters with this "joke"-a sort of level of flirting. I know I've said things as "jokes" to a girl I like that would usually get a shocked reply or a slap in the face lol. But since I keep it as a casual, flirty atmosphere I can say it with little repercussion. Then I see how she replies to see what they have in mind. My guess is this is what this guy is doing as well.

I agree. I am not sure what you mean by "talk" - I talk to many men - friends, acquaintances, colleagues, etc and I wouldn't label it as "I talk to" so and so. It sounds like you mean that just because you chat with this guy you have some sort of intentions other than platonic or that you want some sort of label other than buddies?

I wouldn't let someone who doesn't want to date me (for whatever reason) "cuddle" with me when he is in the mood to cuddle, whether his intentions were sexual or otherwise.

I agree. And also why doesn't he want to date you? (I am assuming it was him and not you...)

How To Draw Boyfriend Friday Night ...
How To Draw Boyfriend Friday Night Funkin - Tutorial

Archived