Wondering about the ex

I wish my ex would come back

how do you deal thinking about them..i know sometimes its just very hard not to especially when you them and know their routine..do you ever think about oh they are probably watching this on tv right now or doing this and this and probably not home on a saturday night but out at a bar.....

its such a weird empty feeling thinking about him possibly going on with his life..

how do you deal thinking about them..i know sometimes its just very hard not to especially when you them and know their routine..do you ever think about oh they are probably watching this on tv right now or doing this and this and probably not home on a saturday night but out at a bar.....

its such a weird empty feeling thinking about him possibly going on with his life..

Everyday for 2months so far. I try to talk to friends and do things to help avoid it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does'nt. It does become less and less at least.

it is really hard letting go of the one thing that meant everything to you.and im not saying any time soon but with time you tend to forget about the pain. the memories ,goodness youll probably have forever.but and im not saying it gets any easier but, your brain and your heart slowly start to focus on something else ,work,school,kids,anything really.but i understand.

I totally agree. I have been NC with my ex for about 6 weeks now, although we do work together, so I'm forced to see him every single day of the week. Not to mention having to work closely together, not something I would recommend...

I find myself thinking... he will be going home now, perhaps going to the bottleshop and picking up some drinks and watching tv with a drink and the dogs. Or on the weekends I always end up thinking he would be going for a ride on his motorbike like we used to do...

What's even more annoying is that I've sort of met someone, who would be much better for me, more reliable etc etc, but do you think I can't stop comparing him with my ex. No... and I could possibly end up missing out on some one that could actually be marriage material because I can't get over someone who can't communicate and treats you like crap.

when I get sad or miss him... I think about how he left. and i don't want to spend my time thinking about someone who has the ability to do that to me. I'd rather move my thoughts to my future and hopefully meeting a man who wants to be committed to me, who wants to "be" with me. If someone doesn't want to be with you... that immediately is an unattractive trait... don't you think?

Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

Archived