what in the world am i to him? just some hot friend? *stupid question haha*

ablonde

ugh, this guy is really kinda getting on my nerves.

we have a class together. he will sit there, when i am 2 desks away, and text me. we will have entire conversations over text (todays conversation started by him informing me 'as a friend' that my thong was showing and that other guys were looking- OTHER guys, uh huh...) and thats how it usually goes. he will sit there, stare, flirt, and text. not a big deal.

BUT...

that is the ONLY time he talks to me, when he physically sees me in that class. i will try and get a hold of him other times, and it is literally like he is trying to ignore me. he will only answer once in a blue moon. i am actually surprised when i hear from him outside of class. i really needed him the other night... nope.

ughhh. so i get annoyed with this fact, and when my phone starts vibrating that next class and his name graces the screen along with 'new text message', i sometimes wont answer. there is no point, really. but when i dont answer he's like 'so you dont want to talk to me today?' followed up with an 'are you ignoring me?'

...really?

we are friends. we wanted each other at one point, but it just so happened that it was at different times so it didnt work out. he asked me out, i really wasnt ready for him, i said no, he NEVER let me live that down even when later i said i wanted him.

grrr!!! annoyed.

If it helps, I went through this with a colleague at work. Turns out he had a gf and was just acting like a player/ womanizer... To actually go through with anything physical was too real for him, he liked the concept of being able to flirt without being caught out, and probably didn't consider it cheating, (although IMO it was), so he could walk away with a clear conscience. Some weeks I would get bombarded, and other times it would be months without a peep.

I just blanked him in the end, and I would get these "are you ignoring me?" texts. I answered his question by not responding. Total loser. Don't waste your time on him. Its an imaginary relationship created by him and kept alive by your willingness to buy into it, get out there with the real people

Some guys hold grudges when they get rejected. In this case, he's trying to mess with you. he has no resentment because you already denied him. In a way he's trying to get back at you. Do you like him? Otherwise it just sounds like friends texting back and forth. Nothing wrong with that.

Archived