friend zone

ttran

How do I get out of the friend zone with the girl I want to have a sexual realtionship with?

I've already asked her out and she told me that she only sees me as a friend. Its confusing to me because she always wants me to do stuff with her and always asks me sexual things. Anyway what do I need to do?

she always wants me to do stuff with her and always asks me sexual things. Anyway what do I need to do?

She gets off on messing with your head(s). Either that or she DOES want sex with you but is worried you will want a relationship.

Or she's a tease.

If you really wanna see results - start dating someone else and see how she behaves.

I've told her that we cant talk about sex anymore.

And another thing I know im in the friend zone because she told me those exact words. So when we go out I make sure to tell everyone that I know that she friend zoned me. She gets a laugh out of it.

I've told her that we cant talk about sex anymore.

And another thing I know im in the friend zone because she told me those exact words. So when we go out I make sure to tell everyone that I know that she friend zoned me. She gets a laugh out of it.

Do you really need this person in your life? Get a spine and kick her to the curb...she doesn't even sound like much of a friend!

Things you can do.

STOP ACTING LIKE HER FRIEND!

Talk to her, like someone you are interested in sexually. Make fun of her, tease her.

Don't be too available. Don't bring her flowers every day. If she talks about other guys, who she's hooked up with in the past, etc.. etc... end the conversation. If you don't want to hear it don't listen to it. You don't owe this girl anything.

You were clear with your intentions and got turned down. I think it's best to date new girls. If you want to keep her around, make it clear you're not interested in being friends. Stop acting like a friend. And most importantly date other girls.

How do I get out of the friend zone with the girl I want to have a sexual realtionship with?

I've already asked her out and she told me that she only sees me as a friend. Its confusing to me because she always wants me to do stuff with her and always asks me sexual things. Anyway what do I need to do?

Sounds like she likes the validation.

Best way to improve your odds of getting out of the friend zone is to quit caring that she sees you as just a friend. start by quit hanging out with her all the time and start getting interested in other girls.

She gets off on messing with your head(s). Either that or she DOES want sex with you but is worried you will want a relationship.

Or she's a tease.

If you really wanna see results - start dating someone else and see how she behaves.

Solid assessment. Sounds to me like a possible case of HPD (see also: attention * * * * * ). As for getting out of the FZ, here's a good start:

link removed

She's using you.

Get out of that space man... She doesn't like you so the best thing to do is to cut your losses and move on, unless you prefer to give her favours for nothing in return.

I mean, it's not like you can force her to like you. If it happens it happens, if not, at least you are able to get out before too much emotional investment. Bottom line is, she's just a girl.

BTW, the above poster should not label PD diagnoses on people... it's pretty rude. On a technical note, the definition of any PD requires a pervasive and enduring pattern of inner experience or behaviour. I doubt you can judge this on a person from a thread so HPD is pretty harsh.

Some women enjoy having the ability to toy with a man's emotions. They'll play games, send mixed signals and laugh behind your back about it. It's an ego trip.

thank you everyone for the advice. Im going to move on after last night.

She finally let me take her out. We went shopping, to dinner, then club hopping until 4am then on the way home she was leaning towards me and i started rubbing her shoulders and neck. then she laid back and i started rubbing her breasts. she ended it quickly and move back over in her seat and then just quickly left as i pulled in her driveway. then she text me this morning and ask what i was doing and I told her that I wanted out of this friend zone and she said that shes sorry if she gave me the wrong impression last night. So i said fair well and she got disappointed.

thank you everyone for the advice. Im going to move on after last night.

She finally let me take her out. We went shopping, to dinner, then club hopping until 4am then on the way home she was leaning towards me and i started rubbing her shoulders and neck. then she laid back and i started rubbing her breasts. she ended it quickly and move back over in her seat and then just quickly left as i pulled in her driveway. then she text me this morning and ask what i was doing and I told her that I wanted out of this friend zone and she said that shes sorry if she gave me the wrong impression last night. So i said fair well and she got disappointed.

Good job.It's the only way you can maintain your sanity.Don't initiate anything,give it some time,she just might come knocking on your door.

Not much you can do but fancy other girls.

If she changes her mind, she changes her mind. I doubt she will though.

Archived