Gah. Make it go away!

Rose21
8 Great Home Remedies For Eye Infec...
8 Great Home Remedies For Eye Infection

For some reason, I don't know why I always seem to get styes!

Today I woke up with one. It hurts, and it's on my inner upper eyelid. It makes the front of it all puffy and red. I'm hoping once I apply my make-up it wont be as noticeable. I put alot of my Stye cream medicine on it.

I would perfer to get it on the top, vs the bottom because then I get all of these wrinkles under my eye.

But I don't understand it always seems to be the same eye. Why do I keep getting them?

Any advice to get rid of it?

Really?

See, I'm not really stressed about anything though.

The first time it happened I was like 17 and it was when I was visiting my dad in Florida, I didn't know what it was.

He says he gets them ALL The time. We both have extremly sensitive, very light blue eyes.

Nobody else in my family except for him gets them.

The next time I got one was this summer when I was in Michigan with my boyfriend and his family.

I got one again a month ago, and now again! ugh I don't even know what caused it=(

Well yeah I did, but now that exams are over and I found out we don't have to rush to move, and my boyfriend is now back for a month I don't have much to be stressed about.

So I would think if it would happen, it would of happened during that time.

Stye's are caused by Staph bacteria, which there is alot of in the nose, very easy to transfer it to your eyes.

Since you're getting them over now, I wonder about your makeup? You might want to consider changing your eyeliner, mascara & powder as well as your pillow covers.

Well my make up is fine. I have good eyeliner and powder.

Although I haven't changed my pillow case in awhile, and I should probably get new q-tips! I use those alot in my make-up routine, and I'm running severely low, so I'm having to use the same ones over. Ones that already have make-up on them.

Although I haven't changed my pillow case in awhile, and I should probably get new q-tips! I use those alot in my make-up routine, and I'm running severely low, so I'm having to use the same ones over. Ones that already have make-up on them.

yea that's probably it

Yeah but the stress thing, I would think I would it then.

The last time I got one, was the day I voted on early voting day and I wasnt stressed or anything.

But I do have Stye cream, and I globbed it on multiple times that day, and it was gone the next.

So hopefuly I will be as lucky this time.

Well my make up is fine. I have good eyeliner and powder.

It's not the type of makeup,

Do you wear makeup everyday? Your pores could be getting clogged.

or you could be passing bacteria back and forth with your makeup. That is why you keep getting them.

Yeah I know but I used to wear it even more when I was younger.

I'd wear it everyday AND I'd sleep in it and I never got styes back then.

Warning. That is a good way to ruin your skin. Always wash your makeup off at night.

Sorry, a bit off topic but that is one of the worst things you can do to your skin.

Hopefully you still don't sleep in your makeup.

Archived