Wednesdays are the worst

Grace

All the progress I make thursday through tuesday always comes crashing down on wednesdays. They were our day together the oasis in our busy schedule. Not only was it my chance to see the love of my life, but it was my day off work, it was just bliss right in the middle of the week. Wednesdays always got me through everyday life drudgery.

Now, I dread wednesdays, the endless empty hours, I reach out to friends who don't reach back. I dread them, it takes every ounce of my willpower not to call him. All the routines we had on wednesdays just haunt me now. I've tried so hard and cannot find a way to fill them, they're my own personal once a week hell and I keep waiting for it to get better, hoping time will prove as restorative as everyone swears it is, but they just get worse.

I walk around with a smile all week, and sometimes i even fool myself into thinking im okay, but I can't escape Wednesdays. I still love him, more then anything, he made me so happy and I just wish I had been able to do the same for him.

thats a really deep pain. i sincerely hope that you can pull through your wednesdays. keep yourself busy on those days, so that you have less time to dwell on your break up. with time you'll one day be able to look back over this time, because it will pass and you'll get through to the other side. peace and love xxoo

I rarely get out at all, socialization was never my strong suit and then I wrapped far too much of my life up in my ex, and its just left things empty. Life lesson learned I guess.

I'm working on rebuilding things, but it can't be done in a few weeks, which leaves a lot of empty hours.

We work together so he's always around, I have no idea how to move on.

I rarely get out at all, socialization was never my strong suit and then I wrapped far too much of my life up in my ex, and its just left things empty. Life lesson learned I guess.

I'm working on rebuilding things, but it can't be done in a few weeks, which leaves a lot of empty hours.

We work together so he's always around, I have no idea how to move on.

well that just makes it all the harder; without going through NC how can you really get over it and move forward?!?! think about how much strength you'll gain from this experience though, and above all, maintain your dignity.

Archived