Ladies and hands to the back of the head during Bjs

knightNshiningarmor
How To Stop Leading Them On
How To Stop Leading Them On

Well the title pretty much states my question...does it really bother u that much when we do this? As a guy...when a girl starts grabbing and pulling my hair when im going down on her and sometimes pushes giving me a signal to use more pressure...i like it..and to me its a little guidance to help please her more....i know by the tenacity she either grips me or if she is pulling or pushing my head that i need to either bring it up it up a notch or tone it down a little. But common knowledge says women hate it when us guys do this and i dont quite understand why? what about it makes it degrading or disrespectful?

As someone with neck problems, if you cause me days of puking because you want your * * * * *sucked* more, I'll kick you in the nuts for days

Things might be different if I weren't so severly neck handicapped, it's something to consider though.

Well the title pretty much states my question...does it really bother u that much when we do this? As a guy...when a girl starts grabbing and pulling my hair when im going down on her and sometimes pushes giving me a signal to use more pressure...i like it..and to me its a little guidance to help please her more....i know by the tenacity she either grips me or if she is pulling or pushing my head that i need to either bring it up it up a notch or tone it down a little. But common knowledge says women hate it when us guys do this and i dont quite understand why? what about it makes it degrading or disrespectful?

I don't hate it.

It is a personal thing i guess.

I should also add that I don't see it as disrespectful. I see it as the guy letting me know that he is enjoying it.

However, sometimes they get carried away and push too hard. As long as you keep it in check, it's hot.

It's the same for really anything. A little bit of scratching on the back is fine, but if the women claws up the guys back, that would be disrespectful. I understand that it is a rush of passion but keep your partner in mind.

oh of course, i think he might be thinking "woh i'm so huge that she gagged", i'm just saying that it's probably not only cause of his size. i mean a girl could even gag if he's small. aren't there warnings for toys against choking with small parts. hahah kidding of course.

Archived